Daisy Goes Solo (2018) (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Re: Daisy Goes Solo (2018) (HELP THREAD)

Post by frogandhat » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:27 pm

Hi Jarek - I tried to give the wine to her and was told I have to do something else first - the only thing I can think of would be to open it but I have no corkscrew.
Items I have are too many! - violin/spanner, tape/orange ball, empty box/piggy bank, snake charm pipe/hooter, red cross/heart, bleach/record, pencil/flowers, green pyramid/coat hanger, denim cap/blueberry, lit candle/L plate, baton/pip, walking stick/crowbar, elephant horn/bicycle pump, screwdriver/guitar, wet suit, magnet/crank, wine/bucket of water (or empty bucket/syringe), swipe card/library pass, false beard/string,
rock and balloon/sea shell, binoculars/magnifying glass, bell/fire extinguisher, pickaxe, blue starfish/fuse and cigarette/loo roll
:shocked:

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:38 pm

SNTROOPER: Oh i thought the hat was gonna be the one to give the bully?

Anyway it seems this mad game-maker doesn't like us as much as i thought he did!!! Death befalls me frequently.

I think i might have ****** up. Am i supposed to get through this lot with nothing!!! After hours 'n hours of avoiding stuff i've made a save here so can't get back up!!!

OH JUST GETTING THIS WHEN I CLICK IMG???

But i'm at the row of lazers after getting past the (really fast moving) red ball. The ones after getting past the spikes & dropping down past the single red ball.

Jarek
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Jarek » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:41 pm

Twine + denim cap + cardboard. With a pickaxe you break the rocks, break the walls in the Yeti's house, open the canal, tear the boards. Spanner you screw the wheel to the wagon. Through the binoculars you can see the inscription at the top. There's a series of rooms on Magic Island with white symbols on the walls. When you see that one, you have to stand on each of the coloured floor bumps in the order shown on the picture to open a secret area.
Last edited by Jarek on Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:49 pm

Oh ffs! I had tried creating a parcel using tape! :v2_dizzy_crazy:
Thanks Jarek

So for some reason I need to swap the diamond for a piece of fruit? :v2_dizzy_confused2: I don't think I have anything else to do, and I do not have anything left that is or turns into fruit?

Jarek
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Jarek » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:50 pm

Watch the poster in the library. There's a series of rooms on Magic Island with white symbols on the walls. When you see that one, you have to stand on each of the coloured floor bumps in the order shown on the picture to open a secret area. - Did you do it?

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:07 pm

Jarek - yes, I did that, and rang the bell (even though I still get told at the telescope that the police are still there!), got fully dressed (not sure what the point of that was), but now just need to get the diamond but have no fruit.

Jarek
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Jarek » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:21 pm

Tomato is a fruit and vegetable.

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:34 pm

But I haven't so much as seen a tomato?

Jarek
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Jarek » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:38 pm

Give a screwdriver to a woman dressed in red.

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:00 pm

The only woman in red I can see is the librarian, and she just tells me to be quiet? :dizzy_confused: