Daisy Goes Solo (2018) (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
Sun2003
Free Range Egg

Re: Daisy Goes Solo (2018) (HELP THREAD)

Post by Sun2003 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:28 am

Yes i know what the pirate needs, thats what he says... but if im correct, hope i am, then you are tricky... its something else...

Hmm, still have 1 strength potion left... used 2...

Where is the wine?

Thanks again

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:40 am

Put something containing some liquid into the disrupter on magic island to turn it into a bottle of wine :v2_dizzy_clapping:

Sun2003
Free Range Egg

Post by Sun2003 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:26 pm

I give up, you are the best to make brilliant thinking games... please tell me what the pirate needs... and how to get the dinger out of the temple :)

you can write that to me in my private inbox :)

Thanks in advance

Sun2003

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:45 am

I don't mind giving full disclosure on this thread Sun as the game is really old now.

Let's start with the old 'dinger'. You need to talk to all four monks on the top floor of the temple (they also give clues about solving various temple puzzles) and give the gold from the Yeti's house to the other monk on the top floor. You can do this in any order, but once you've done this the dinner gong will ring. Go to the dining hall and action the dinger to make it fall on the floor and pick it up.

The black pearl for the pirate is/was the piece of coal on the training tree complex on Deserted Island guarded by the snakes. You need to find the code activation to 'turn off' the clone 'nasties' and then press the button by the (ex) r/h snake to drop down to be able to get the coal and turn it into the black pearl.

I'd forgotten how hard this game was - have fun with the rest of it :tup: