Daisy Goes Solo (2018) (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
Jarek
Hard Boiled Egg

Re: Daisy Goes Solo (2018) (HELP THREAD)

Post by Jarek » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:18 pm

Behind the pillars are hidden platforms. Jump onto the hidden platforms and take the piston.

Use socks on the golden dish, on the hill.

Pour the water from the bucket into the chimney.
Change the bucket into a syringe.
Connect the syringe with the strength potion.
Put the syringe into the chimney.

How to get to the secret area on the magic island? There is a hint in the library on the poster.

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:42 am

Pour the water from the bucket into the chimney.
Change the bucket into a syringe.
Connect the syringe with the strength potion.
Put the syringe into the chimney.
Excellent puzzle solving - I was hoping most players would be going :hitwall: by now :laugh:

Jarek
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Jarek » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:10 am

I finished the game.

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:06 pm

Well i have not moved an inch in 2 days & have blisters on my fingers!

Have used the sink unblocker which is now stuck, need to get to the button, funny shape for door. can get the bush up the tower but got no idea what to do on the next bit. Nothing i have will open the door or go down the pipe in either guise :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall:

Oh and the only person that mentioned Buddy is the cake guy & he's not talking anymore

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:07 pm

I'm stuck too Quiggie. What a pair eh! can't work out how to get the items out of the 4 candles room. Can't find anything to help the skinny dipper lose her inhibitions. The pig's not interested and as for that ****ing green platform. i did manage to deal with the plant blocking the way but that's all. How on earth has Jarek completed, he must be a genius. hope grandad gives us some help. :v2_dizzy_down: :v2_dizzy_down:

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:22 pm

Sparkles 49 wrote:I'm stuck too Quiggie. What a pair eh! can't work out how to get the items out of the 4 candles room. Can't find anything to help the skinny dipper lose her inhibitions. The pig's not interested and as for that ****ing green platform. i did manage to deal with the plant blocking the way but that's all. How on earth has Jarek completed, he must be a genius. hope grandad gives us some help. :v2_dizzy_down: :v2_dizzy_down:
I know i'm really frustrated, gotta be missing an item/something somewhere cause i've tried everything i have on the door & pipe TWICE!!! Don't worry about the skinny dipper for now we can't do her till we get the items out. Yeah lets just wait now for some kind soul to take pity on us mere mortals :v2_dizzy_biggrin:

Jarek
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Jarek » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:49 pm

Write what items you have. I'll tell you what to do.

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by SnTrooper » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:59 pm

quiggie wrote:Have used the sink unblocker which is now stuck, need to get to the button,
You are done there. Using it pressed the button, opening the door next to the boiler.

No item needed to deal with "Buddy" or the green platform. Just jumping and (in the case of the green platform) split second timing. Lots of split second timing needed in the tower. It was built by a madman. One part I died about fifty times before I got through it. Just to reach a door at the top that I haven't figured out how to get through yet.

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:22 pm

Ah so i gotta go off to the tower now thanks SNTrooper but even when i got past the green platform i haven't got a ******* clue what do do, but i'm of to keep trying :v2_dizzy_cry:

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:37 pm

Got past the green platform but really don't understand the sequence of the beams except that they are green and red so they're lethal. Although one of the mantras from the temple did say death was an illusion!!!! This gets harder and harder.