Myst ..ified Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Re: Myst ..ified Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Post by Sparkles 49 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:30 pm

Quiggie, go up to the door outside the puzzle hall and jump right. If you get it right you fall through to an altar and if you complete the puzzle you get another 5 points but no further on in the game!!!!! :dizzy_mad: :devil: :devil:

Lee
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by Lee » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:37 pm

The book isn't behind rocks.You'll need to do a fast jump to access the yellow book area.My speed spell seems to have disappeared sometimes when I go back to retrieve it,so hopefuliy it only serves the two purposes.(I mean disappears in the area,I realise I can't take it to the library).
I have the red and green books.I might got them the hard way because I had to lose some life to get them.

Haven't found the dollar yet,is that important?

Been stuck in the green area all day,trying to disable the green zappers.I can only turn one off (the one that doesn't even need to be turned off,typical).

Edit.Have a proper look at the screen which contains the book to see how to access it.

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:50 pm

OMG i'd been trying that but not there :v2_dizzy_blush: Really should know better in a Grandad game doh

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:00 pm

Yeah, me too but without the speed spell. Got it now though :v2_dizzy_clapping: :v2_dizzy_clapping:

Lee
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by Lee » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:01 pm

Well I hope it wasn't too obvious of a clue,I wouldn't like to incur the wrath of Grandad!

I'm a bit stuck now,Think I'll go and get those candelabra points and then give up for today.

The Armorog
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by The Armorog » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:06 pm

Sparkles, I really can't see where exactly I'm supposed to jump off the ledge in order to use the candelabra. Do you mean the ledge at the top of the tower, before you go into the room before the puzzles area? I've been jumping right from every conceivable point and still can't see where I can fall through to an altar. Could you try to explain precisely for me?

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:15 pm

yeah i've tried everywhere from outside & in can't get anywhere. I'm off for some replenishment now before the Mystified night shift :v2_dizzy_confused2:

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:45 pm

Jump right onto the edge of the cloud, then sink down. There's a slight dip in the grass and that's what you need to aim for. Did it by chance the first time but didn't have the lighter. it took me ages to find it again so keep trying and good luck. :tup:

The Armorog
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by The Armorog » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:43 pm

Thanks Sparkles. I’m amazed you stumbled across that secret room by accident! What are the odds. I’ve got the yellow book and now pondering the combination for the safe...

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:58 pm

Yeah thanks Sparkles.
Managed the 2 multi-coloured circles & same as you now Armorog trying a big of safe cracking but it's not going well :hitwall: none of the picture puzzles seem to help with this one tho i have seen some snow!!!