Myst ..ified Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
hammermalc
Free Range Egg

Re: Myst ..ified Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Post by hammermalc » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:43 am

Still stuck, looked at Grandads clue, reread, twisted it around, wrote it in Spanish. No idea lol :hitwall: :hitwall: Tried to get fruit from tree thinking that was one, but no I just kept drinking it hic

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:58 am

Hammermalc, what did you put the other juices in?

I've gone round and round the pink area. I thought 'not quite obscene' might be near the buxom blonde but I've clicked on every little red heart I can reach with no luck so it's not there. i have three juices now, i just need the blue one. :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall:

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:47 am

So near yet so far Sparkles - you've found the correct room, now figure out the first two lines of my little ode and go 'oh for ****'s sake, that is so obvious!' ...and go and turn the water off :dizzy_wink:

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:29 am

I can only think that it's got something to do with the symbols over the door. I've absolutely no idea how to turn them green. I've tried all sorts but i could be on the wrong track anyway!!! Please could i have another hint or even tell me my hunch is right. :v2_dizzy_confused2:

Lee
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by Lee » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:36 pm

I still don't know what Grandad's on about.If there's a clue or something in the pink area at this stage,I didn't find it.

Sparkles ,go back and read through your own posts.In one of them you specifically mention what you need.

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:40 pm

Bit confused now. Don't know whether I should be in the heart room or in the red world. Have tried everything I've got on the leak but no luck. I'm sure I should be looking for a wheel to turn the water off. Please could I have yet another hint?

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:33 pm

Sorry Sparkles, my bad. You need to open the red door at the start of the castle area and find the controls for the leaky pipe.

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:16 pm

Now i've tried everything I've got on the perishing red door. Still no luck. I'm missing something really important and I don't know what.
Do I have to do something somewhere else first ( I've even tried giving cheese to the dying plant I'm so desperate) :v2_dizzy_crazy:

Lee
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by Lee » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:10 pm

You cannot progress further without making the potion.Go and get the blue liquid.

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:53 pm

Thank you Lee. Have done the blue liquid and am now working out how to turn the water off.