Myst ..ified Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Re: Mystified Dizzy [HELP THREAD]

Post by Grandad » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:31 am

:v2_dizzy_lol: :v2_dizzy_lol: :v2_dizzy_lol: :v2_dizzy_lol: :v2_dizzy_lol:

hammermalc
Free Range Egg

Post by hammermalc » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:12 am

I am assuming the library is where the hut with the flashing green and white beacon above it is. I have tried everything but cannot find the library. I have metal post, candleabra, lighter and brown mushroom.

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:39 am

Hammermalc you have to use the orange book to get into the library. Just action it from your inventory.

hammermalc
Free Range Egg

Re: Myst ..ified Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Post by hammermalc » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:26 pm

Thank you, on my way again. I didn't realise you could choose between the 2 words. No wonder I couldn't action it :v2_dizzy_cheers:

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:54 pm

I'm really stuck now. I've found the dollar and used it. Heard a little noise, gained 5 points but can't work out if it's done anything else. I've placed all the mushrooms and items I have are, lighter, candelabra, metal pipe and a boulder. Can't get any of them to work anywhere so I'm stuck again and i can't find a pot for the seeing potion. If anyone can give a hint, or if Grandad thinks it might be time to help, I'd be grateful.

The Armorog
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by The Armorog » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:35 pm

Sparkles I've got a bit further on than you. If you've found the bees and the beast that charges at you, that's what you need to focus on. They're pretty fast, but maybe there's some way that you can outrun them...

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:42 am

Thanks Armarog. I've dealt with the beast but I just can't outrun the bees, nor do I have anything on me that works. There's a blue beam but it's too far away to zap them with. Please could you give me another hint?

I've done it!!! Let's see how far I get before I need help again!!!!

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:54 pm

SPARKLES thanks for the last clue x
After loads of vody & hard work & the help thread i finally made it to the library (don't know how tho).
So my items are:
metal pipe, candelabra, boulder, lighter, shrooms (placed in cauldron nowt to put them in tho
So SPARKLES the next thing i think is to get rid of the bees, an idiot-proof clue please :embarassed:

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:54 pm

Quiggie, you have to defeat the beast (looks like an Armarog) first. You need to be where you got the boulder then jump up the other side to the creepy crawly. I'm sure you'll work it out from there.

The Armorog
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by The Armorog » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:26 pm

I've found the rooms with all the puzzles on the walls, but have no flipping idea where to go from here!
I've got: [font=]fuse, metal pipe, candelabra, small stone, lighter, black marker pen, trowel, yellow key and ball.[/font]
I think I need to choose the right position for the six switches down the well to reach the button on the other side, and also somehow get access to the yellow book which I can see in a cave on one of the screens.
*Now I've figured out the six switches, but it didn't really get me much further and I still can't find a way to access the yellow book