Dizzy's Return to Bago Bago Island (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Re: Dizzy's Return to Bago Bago Island (HELP THREAD)

Post by Sparkles 49 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:01 am

You're right about Vampira and yes, I am playing on infinite lives. Just can't see the point of getting killed all the time when it's musch more fun working out the puzzles. I haven't got those coins in the clouds either. Hope this gets you going again.

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:26 pm

I was feeling very smug that I'd not used the money but I'm stuck now!!! I have several wooden boxes, a large magnet, a piece of fabric, a saw, a sharp knife and some rope. I've been in the church and the tree houses and found a wierd shop that doesn't have anything to sell. I've also found a partially open window but don't have the correct tool to open it. I genuinely don't know what to do next. could I have a clue please :tup:

Lee
Free Range Egg

Post by Lee » Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:27 pm

Just started the next section-I was obsessively retrieving my boxes,that was a waste of time.
Currently trying to find if there's a way to get back from the
watery area to the treehouse area without using the underwater teleport because I keep drowning.
There's an item on the sea bed there btw Sparkles if that helps.Also have used the saw (jump right from the trop of the treehouse complex).

Possible clues above,Sparkies,whited out.

Those worms are seriously starting to annoy me.

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:28 pm

Thanks Lee. That's got me another two items, one of which I've used but I'm no further forward so running around like a headless chicken again. Hope you're doing better than me.

Lee
Free Range Egg

Post by Lee » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:16 am

Finished.It wasn't as big as I expected.The 2nd part seemed about the same size as the first to me.
Good game though,thoroughly enjoyed except for those pesky worms.and eagerly await the next instalment

Some general tips for Sparkles if you're still playing.
Use boxes to check all the shelves and cupboards.There were some that I overlooked initially,plus,the roof of the big building is accessible using boxes.I think you have to take a leap of faith off of both roofs I can't remember,but at least one anyway.

stevejohnstone3
Free Range Egg

Post by stevejohnstone3 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:41 am

I am happy everyone is enjoying the game, and yes I included those maggots, so as players would scream out no F*cking Way HA HA HA :v2_dizzy_biggrin: .

I have Emailed Adam the new Version 1.1 so as the problem about giving the capatain 50 coins is solved, also there is Adam's new HUD he designed for the game, also solved a weird tile that was in the end sequence that should have not been there.

Thanks for finding this out Lee, the next game I will make much bigger for you, Include harder Puzzles so as Sparkles can be stuck even more, and include even more worms :v2_dizzy_clapping: :v2_dizzy_biggrin: .

Well if anyone still stuck on the game just ask away.

I hope you all have a great Christmas.

Steve
Programmer of Dizzy In Bago Bago Island.
Programmer of Dizzy's Search for Dozy
Programmer of Dizzy's Return To Bago Bago Island.

zibi
Free Range Egg

Post by zibi » Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:19 pm

Happy Christmas everyone.

I need a little help to finish this game. I'm stuck in cave with big falling round rock, going to the right i can't jump over lava holes without losing life even using boxes.

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:46 am

I've got on fairly well but am stuck again now.
Items I have are:- empty green bucket, pickaxe(used), red bag of fish food, snippers (used), big bunch of keys and umpteen boxes. I've tried the bucket and the fish food in all the watery places with no luck and I can't fathom out what the shop in the rocks is about. Could I have a hint or two please.

zibi
Free Range Egg

Post by zibi » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:07 pm

Fill bucket with water and use on flames , feed the monster ...

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:05 pm

Thanks Zibi. Ddo you mean the flames under the orange archway. Tried using the bucket of water from all angles but no joy.