Dora to the Rescue (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
Lee
Your Backpack is Empty

Re: Dora to the Rescue (HELP THREAD)

Post by Lee » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:30 pm

To drop down behind the right hand crate you have to turn off your abilities first.

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:27 pm

Doh!! If I had a second brain cell I'd be dangerous. Thanks Lee. I'll get back to playing again now and see if I can get to the second half.

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Wed May 01, 2019 8:39 am

Spooky, read through the help thread, most of your problems are already mentioned.

Don't say things like that Sparkles, I'm liable to make a game about finding a second brain cell :v2_dizzy_cheers:

Upgrade progress: sorted out the 'Jarek' problem so that an egg appears that gets more chocolaty for every 'promise' Dora gets and so far added 3 extra bonks for part two ..going to try to round it up to 40

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Fri May 03, 2019 5:16 pm

Finally. I'm on to part two :tup: :tup:

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Sun May 05, 2019 1:52 pm

Call part two a practice run Sparkles as I've just sent the update to AdzM with bugs fixed, lots of extra puzzles (and rooms) to take the max bonk to 40, and a graphic 'Jarek' count to show Easter Egg progress. Old saved games won't work on this new version (1.2) so it's starting over yet again if you fancy your luck. :v2_dizzy_cheers:

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Tue May 07, 2019 1:29 pm

I’ll have another go thanks Grandad but I better get my quota :dizzy_rolleyes:

The Armorog
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by The Armorog » Tue May 07, 2019 9:48 pm

Grandad, I've found 2 possible bugs in v1.2. The first is that I can't jump on the water tower sign, in order to jump back onto the cloud with the personal stereo, or onwards via the other cloud to get the banana. The second is with the guy in the cafe - Dora is able to get a bonk with him before accessing part 2 of the game, he falls asleep, and the number of coins goes up by one. But then that'll affect being able to reach 40 once you start part 2 of the game.

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Wed May 08, 2019 1:11 am

Hey Armorog that sign isn’t a bug it was a cheat for us till Sparkles grassed & Grandad fixed it b************ there is another way that requires 2 items keep digging away it’ll come to you. noticed u could get in the cafe when solved the Hungary woman but I didn’t go further till after my cleansing!

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Wed May 08, 2019 9:07 am

Oh for bonks sake :hitwall:

Sorry about the bug Armorog, the cafe was only supposed to open after Dora has bonked Daisy, not when hungry girl had been fed chicken and rascal. I'll do another update that stops that. It's only one line of code, so if you have a saved game from before you entered the cafe, the upgrade should work fine,

V1.3 sent to AdzM

The Armorog
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by The Armorog » Wed May 08, 2019 5:51 pm

I've been playing v1.3 from my last save point: but...
I just gave the woman outside the cafe the chicken leg; she ate it. Now when I try to give her the fat rascal she says "I can't have pudding before dinner"...But I need her to eat the fat rascal, and give me the pencil, in order to get any further. I've tried this various times but always run into the same problem!