Daisy's Quest (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
Jarek
Hard Boiled Egg

Re: Daisy's Quest (HELP THREAD)

Post by Jarek » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:37 am

I went through the game yesterday. I play for the second time. I accidentally put a crowbar behind the tree. I couldn't find him.

Noggin the Nog
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Noggin the Nog » Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:05 pm

I've had a few goes at this now and I'm gonna have to ask for help.

I have a spade, a machete and 5 mushrooms. I need to find a banana. Assumed it would be in the maze with the monkey, but I've been through it with all 6 colours and no cigar...

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:10 am

The monkey puzzle was my tribute to your 'singing fish' in 'Dizzy and the jewel thief' Simon. The banana is in the room in the temple with 12 diamonds to collect (check the Book of Jewels).You don't need a particular 'colour' to see the banana.

Lee
Free Range Egg

Post by Lee » Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:20 pm

Good game,Good game,as Bruce Forsyth used to say.

Couldn't fathom the logic behind the door with the four posts though Grandad.I Spent two hours pulling levers at random and was about to give up,when suddenly it worked.
Also,did that green lever in the SE corner of temple A do anything?

I tell ya,when a new Grandad game comes out,the Xbox goes out the window for a few days.

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:48 am

Cheers Lee

The four posts had to be opened in order from left to right, so the problem there was identifying which lever operated which post. Of course, being an utter b******d, I also made the 'exits' to and from the three small rooms change once the lever in that room had been operated. :hitwall:

I assume you mean the green lever in the 'hidden' green area by the lower right hand door of the room with the moving 'tunnel'. That lever activated the green button in the lower half of the windy room, which deactivated the spikes in front of the diamond.

Lee
Free Range Egg

Post by Lee » Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:10 am

I didn't 'see' the green button in the windy room.I used a different method to get that jewel.
It seemed odd and perhaps unintentional that you cannot cross the wind with the rock but you CAN fall through it without.

Jarek
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Jarek » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:22 pm

Put on the green glasses. Then you will see a green button.

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:25 am

It seemed odd and perhaps unintentional that you cannot cross the wind with the rock but you CAN fall through it without.
..and to think I'd checked that to make sure you couldn't accidentally fall through - so much for my 'beta-testing' skills :hitwall:

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:16 am

I've had a busy couple of days but am now back with the game again. I have 97 diamonds, 7 cash, 5 mushrooms, a heavy boulder (used) a machete (used once) and a spade (not yet used!). I've found the jewel book and also the green button in the b side of the temple. i haven't found a door telling you that you need 100 diamonds so I think I've missed something or not been wearing the right colour glasses!!
Any advice, tips or hints would be very gratefully received.

Jarek
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Jarek » Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:35 am

"i haven't found a door telling you that you need 100 diamonds"
The door will appear after entering the correct code. The sum of 3 numbers in the code is 270.
Which diamonds did you not find?
Attachments
Which diamonds did you not find.JPG
Which diamonds did you not find.JPG (33.66 KiB) Viewed 359 times