Dream World Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
delta
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by delta » Sun May 27, 2007 4:19 pm

oh and someone was saying they hoped the puzzles would be harder in Dreamworld than they were in Diamond Mine.

well, there's your first real toughie! :p

ClientFan
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by ClientFan » Sun May 27, 2007 4:23 pm

Well think I'll try chucking Toto under the guillotine then, doesn't seem to be doing me any other favours! :v2_dizzy_clapping:

delta
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by delta » Sun May 27, 2007 4:26 pm

you cruel sod! :p

Adz.M
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Post by Adz.M » Sun May 27, 2007 5:09 pm

ClientFan wrote:Well think I'll try chucking Toto under the guillotine then, doesn't seem to be doing me any other favours! :v2_dizzy_clapping:
LOL :v2_dizzy_lol:

I did the same thing as ClientFan, lucky I saved some fruit :p Now I've got the Brain, Large Egg, A cup, Bottle of Milk, Magnet, A Plum, That CD and Toto.

And I'm completley stumped :p

ClientFan
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by ClientFan » Sun May 27, 2007 6:47 pm

I know what to do with the magnet and the CD... Needless to say, Toto's neck was spared, and now I'm up to 42 Zzz's. I can get a 43rd but I'm not counting it at the moment as there's no way back from where I got it from without 'egg-spiring' (sorry).

Some pretty ingenious puzzles to be sure - considering someone said they weren't necessarily going to be any harder than those in Diamond Mine :dizzy_biggrin: Now I'm stumped on getting that darned fluffle into his cage - doesn't seem to be hungry or thirsty, that's for sure :v2_dizzy_frown:

delta
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by delta » Sun May 27, 2007 7:10 pm

wow you got the CD puzzle? :v2_dizzy_clapping:

can't think which Zzz you mean... altho there's probably a few candidates. :p

ClientFan
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by ClientFan » Sun May 27, 2007 7:58 pm

It was a hunch :v2_dizzy_walkman: ... Chilli Peppers or All Saints by the way lol?

Up to 57 now and with Dizzy safe and sound. But who or what are they for...

I have to say this must have been an immense undertaking. I'm having nightmares just contemplating how long this would have taken to load up by tape on my old Amstrad! :v2_dizzy_eek:

Adz.M
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Post by Adz.M » Sun May 27, 2007 8:07 pm

I don't think the tape wouldv'e coped lol, Still you're doing better than me :p

delta
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by delta » Sun May 27, 2007 8:30 pm

Chilli's of course! tsk!

the game kind of grew really. when i started it i never planned for it to be so big.

you've no idea how long it takes to think of things to fill every room. not just all the puzzles, but all the detail to fill the rooms that are just there for scenery.

ClientFan
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by ClientFan » Sun May 27, 2007 10:23 pm

-TF- wrote:Chilli's of course! tsk!

you've no idea how long it takes to think of things to fill every room. not just all the puzzles, but all the detail to fill the rooms that are just there for scenery.
I've got nothing but admiration and gratitude. I've no idea how much sleep I'm going to lose trying to finish it all!

I'm currently stumped by: Aslan and the Witch, the Troll, the Plug, the Rusty Chest, the Queen of Hearts and the Mad Hatter, Denzil at the sea and Dylan at the quarry. There's probably more but my brain hurts. I've got a sinking feeling I'm nowhere near finished! :O

Talking of sinking, one of the preview screenshots in earlier threads was a room called 'Below Decks' - did that make it into the final version?