Magic Star Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:18 pm

ooo ive found Daisy but she trapped & sorted the blockage (Annie its quite a bit later in the game from where you are).

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:36 pm

Yeee, ive finished the game, score of 23310. Might try better that later as finished with 2 lives.

Another superb game more silmilar to Magicland my favourite official one :v2_dizzy_clapping:

Annie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Annie » Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:08 pm

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk wrote:Yeee, ive finished the game, score of 23310. Might try better that later as finished with 2 lives.

Another superb game more silmilar to Magicland my favourite official one :v2_dizzy_clapping:

Congrats Matthew.

I've just turned the Moat Purple :v2_dizzy_clapping:
The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. ~ Walt Disney

GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

delta
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by delta » Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:14 pm

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk wrote:Yeee, ive finished the game, score of 23310. Might try better that later as finished with 2 lives.

congratulations! :v2_dizzy_clapping:

it may come as no surprise to you that i tried to get it graphically very close to Magicland, hence the ground looks different to all my previous games, rocks were used more, and there's also lots of other little subtle 'nods' to magicland. :)

"Quotes from the internet may not be genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

mickyblueeyes
Hard Boiled Egg
Location: Bury now, but lived all over this part of Lancashire

Post by mickyblueeyes » Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:18 pm

really great game jamie, :v2_dizzy_clapping: :v2_dizzy_clapping:,back to the feel of the original games
but what on earth do you do with the feather? :v2_dizzy_confused2:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:43 pm

-TF- wrote:
it may come as no surprise to you that i tried to get it graphically very close to Magicland, hence the ground looks different to all my previous games, rocks were used more, and there's also lots of other little subtle 'nods' to magicland. :)

Yes it certainly had the feel and look to that of Magicland very much so :tup:

Annie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Annie » Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:45 pm

I just got rid of the Vampire, and have just lost all my lives, so I'm off to start all over again.

GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:05 pm

Annie wrote:I just got rid of the Vampire, and have just lost all my lives, so I'm off to start all over again.
Thats unfortunate Annie but youve progressed a lot now and isnt that much more to do to complete after the vampire.

delta
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by delta » Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:12 pm

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk wrote:Thats unfortunate Annie but youve progressed a lot now and isnt that much more to do to complete after the vampire.
yeah there's just one of the hardest puzzles of the game left to do!

altho by that point, you probably haven't got many items left, so it probably isn't as hard as it would otherwise be. :)

"Quotes from the internet may not be genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Annie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Annie » Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:34 pm

-TF- wrote:yeah there's just one of the hardest puzzles of the game left to do!

altho by that point, you probably haven't got many items left, so it probably isn't as hard as it would otherwise be. :)
I suspect the last puzzle is the Troll, I've tried tickling him with feather but he just hit me with his Club.