Magic Star Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
delta
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by delta » Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:40 pm

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk wrote:Oh blimey shouldnt it, ive spent ages & ages thinking I needed to use a 2nd item :v2_dizzy_frown: , even tried swinging the golf club on its hind to shift it out the way lol, it was just stood stationery facing the other way.

I may have gone of screen perhaps yes as you lose a life if it hits you so I did back up whilst testing the said item. Would this be a bug, suppose would be..mmm.. :v2_dizzy_confused2:
hmm yeah possibly. it resets it if you go off screen. so if youd used the item and it was running away, then you went off screen, it would re-set it. there's possibly a fix for that, but without looking i'm not sure how easy it would be. the best thing to do is to drop the item near to the center of the screen then move a small distance away from it.

"Quotes from the internet may not be genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:51 pm

Cheers will do when I get chance to play again :D

Meph
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Meph » Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:22 pm

save points sound like a good idea.
i dunno how slider did that in 30 odd minutes... :v2_dizzy_clapping:
Its always the cracked ones that let the light in

Annie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Annie » Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:50 pm

I can't seem to drop the Heavy Rock without it braking up, get to the Golf Club, get the Bones or go down the "Trap Door" in the West Chamber :v2_dizzy_confused2:
The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. ~ Walt Disney

GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:02 pm

Had another go today but didnt get much further, past the goat ok now, got the hammer to add to other items still not been used, got 3 heavy rocks that I have no idea what to do with so dunno if ive not reach the part of the game they come into play and absolutely no idea what to do with that golf club. Should I beable to use the golf club at the point I am and would that be what I need to solve next to progress ???

delta
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by delta » Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:17 pm

LDoY - yes. you're able to use the golf club on the main puzzle as soon as you get it (ooo hint hint) :)

Annie, if you've got past the bees then i think there are a few puzzles open to you, one of which isn't at all obvious until you do it!

Annie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Annie » Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:35 pm

-TF- wrote:
Annie, if you've got past the bees then i think there are a few puzzles open to you, one of which isn't at all obvious until you do it!
Bees what Bees I haven't go past the part where you get the Golf Club from :cry:

GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

delta
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by delta » Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:41 pm

:umm: have you managed to get past the reservoir yet?

actually, what items do you have?

Annie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Annie » Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:57 pm

-TF- wrote: :umm: have you managed to get past the reservoir yet?

actually, what items do you have?
Nope not been past the reservoir yet.

I have : A Log, Lumberjack Axe, Rain Coat, Sharp Knife, Stuttering Hamlet Book, Crowbar, Thorn, Branch, A Pickaxe & Rolled Up Newspaper

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:04 pm

Think im a bit below par on this golf club puzzle lol, tried all the safe areas I can see which may need actioning to progress, only other main puzzles that come to mind which have danger cos I keep losing lives are the lightening bolt which seems you need to do to get a star only which is prob later in the game & the eagle (edited to correct) on the exposed ledge.

Just cant see any other main puzzle, dunno if ive not done something prior that I need to do beforehand to let me use it :v2_dizzy_confused3:

True dizzy gameplay, getting stuck and dizzying around trying to figure out the next move to progress :v2_dizzy_tongue2: