Mysterious Realm Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:25 pm

I must be a bit dense, but I am stuck right near the start of this game! :v2_dizzy_confused2:
I have got down into the Crypt, but apart from 2 coins I havent managed to find anything to help me. :dizzy_confused: :dizzy_confused:
All I have is rod, Super8, emerald eye, penny and cant find anything to do with any of them!
can some good egg give me a prod in the right direction please ?? thanks.

addicteddizzy
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by addicteddizzy » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:39 pm

frogandhat wrote:I must be a bit dense, but I am stuck right near the start of this game! :v2_dizzy_confused2:
I have got down into the Crypt, but apart from 2 coins I havent managed to find anything to help me. :dizzy_confused: :dizzy_confused:
All I have is rod, Super8, emerald eye, penny and cant find anything to do with any of them!
can some good egg give me a prod in the right direction please ?? thanks.
You need to do some fishing! Try the area of water in the Crypt...

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:51 pm

addicteddizzy wrote:You need to do some fishing! Try the area of water in the Crypt...
???? water ???? i cant find any water ????? :dizzy_confused: :dizzy_confused:

Aaaahh!!! i didnt realise that there was a pressure plate trap!!! Thanks!

Meph
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Meph » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:45 pm

:D
Its always the cracked ones that let the light in

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:51 pm

Nice puzzles, very logical so far, and fell i am nearing the end as i only have a couple of objects left and only 1 puzzle i think
i know (or suspect!) what i have to do to sort out the Medusa, but as usual I am 1 coin missing!! :cry:

must try harder!

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:02 pm

Well, call me a total thicko, but am really stuck on this game, even after scouring all the help pages!

Not counting the items that have coins hidden behind them, I have some mint, a pipe (that I assume I can't use on the machine until I've given the bloke his yellow button, which I can't get till I find a magnet somewhere). some garlic (which I can use to protect myself when I find a vampire), some strong rope (which I don't think I can use till I find the scuba and flippers) and a green eye (sorry Meph, but I really can't think of a connection for this), plus have dumped 3 letters on the magic stone. There's a bucket behind the grim reaper, which I assume I use on the well for the king (had to check the river name on Wikipedia for the myth) ...and only 14 coins. As far as the coin in the blood money room goes, it has moved to beyond the ledge above the troll ..and I've tried jumping up and diagonally from every spot in the room (including the steps) and got nowhere. I can't seem to jump on any picture in the castle either, which someone mentioned.

I assume that somehow, I have to find something to move the ice block in the castle ...and some form of equipment to move the rocks by the mine, which should open up the game for me to get stuck again.

So, when you've all finished laughing at my feebleness any chance of a hint please.

Grandad

Meph
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Meph » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:08 pm

Sounds like you need to help the Dwarfs, i believe one of them didn't have the correct pic and the other was extremely thirsty.

p.s the myths say Garlic will not kills vampire just prevent you from being bitten. worth remembering.
Its always the cracked ones that let the light in

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:28 pm

Thanks Meph, but my IQ seems to have deserted me. I've just run back and forth trying everything again on the two dwarfs who just aren't interested in anything I've got ...nothing fits in the well (just on the off chance that I could empty the oil down a well and get some water) ..and can't think of anything that I can use elsewhere to get either a pick or something liquid.

Grandad

addicteddizzy
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by addicteddizzy » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:29 pm

Grandad, you might be missing an item that you need to help the thirsty dwarf (the one guarding the ice entrance) that you haven't mentioned. It wasn't immediately obvious to me, just a trial and error, it's green and the clue about jumping on the pictures in the castle is relevant in getting it, it's above the chef. Hopefully that will help you help the other dwarf and you will open up a bit more of the game...

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:05 pm

Thanks AddictedDizzy - I did manage to find it after trying jumping around all over the place ...problem was I started from the wrong end of the map, so it took quite a few hours to find the spot ...and then having solved the 'miners' spent the next few hours dying in the icy caves!!

Grandad