Illusion Island Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
delta
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby delta » Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:04 pm

Riand wrote:2. Max Scores for Non Arcade-Gamers (possibly, but really sure about this)

that's slightly odd too, as i have the maximum score (without playing the arcade) as being 68100. strange. :v2_dizzy_confused2:

i have a list of how that breaks down if anyone wants to see it. (i needed to have a list to keep track of how many points you could get!)

EDIT:: my bad, i now get the maximum score (without playing the arcade) as being 71200. Dunno where the 250 difference is!

"Quotes from the internet may not be genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Riand
Free Range Egg

Postby Riand » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:58 am

delta wrote:that's slightly odd too, as i have the maximum score (without playing the arcade) as being 68100. strange. :v2_dizzy_confused2:

i have a list of how that breaks down if anyone wants to see it. (i needed to have a list to keep track of how many points you could get!)

i have a note from every dizzy game i've played. i'll make a list later and send it to your email after finishing one of meph's game i currently play :)

addicteddizzy
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby addicteddizzy » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:12 pm

Hi, this game is great - it's HUGE and making my brain cells work overtime big style. I have one issue just now, I have looked everywhere for white Dora, I have the thing she needs but I've lost her!! Can anyone give me a clue as to which area I should look harder in (I'm aware I need to be using the goggles by the way). Help appreciated, have looked through the rest of the thread and can't find any clue anywhere :v2_dizzy_frown:

EDIT: ok scratch that, I'm obviously tired! Found her. The thing she gave me doesn't help the crow though?? Thought it might, any clues as to where I may find the item that does help the crow..?

delta
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby delta » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:35 pm

addicteddizzy wrote:any clues as to where I may find the item that does help the crow..?

i saw you say the other day you were going to try this game next, and i wondered how long it'd be until you posted in here! :p

it is entirely possible that you've not yet got to the part of the game where you get the item that the crow needs. It needs a bit of lateral thinking, but once you have it, you'll know! :p

addicteddizzy
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby addicteddizzy » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:09 pm

lol!!! I have found it! read previous post and it gave me the clue I needed. But have used it and the crow seems to have departed leaving me devoid of a reward??!! Even if I look at things in a "different light" I can't see what I'm missing and have tried the whistle?? any clue?

I'm quite far on I think, am missing some (boulders I think) to get down the wind shaft after speaking with Danny, also still need to help white Denzil and Grand Dizzy. I have been playing for hours, I guess I really am addicteddizzy!!! It's a great game though, hat's off.

p.s. don't seem to be able to use the crowbar, am told that the rail will smash... presumably have to do something else first, have tried moving the thing on the track but to no avail.

EDIT: Ok, ok, I wasn't looking hard enough - crow sorted - other issues still stand though!

delta
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby delta » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:16 pm

addicteddizzy wrote:p.s. don't seem to be able to use the crowbar, am told that the rail will smash... presumably have to do something else first, have tried moving the thing on the track but to no avail.

try some more :p

addicteddizzy
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby addicteddizzy » Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:52 pm

Gave up last night was too tired, but sorted now! However, now I've lost grey Dozy???!!! Where do people keeping disappearing too? :v2_dizzy_confused2:

addicteddizzy
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby addicteddizzy » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:25 pm

Now then, have found all my "lost" eggs. Am very near the end I think (hope) have found the troll and know what I need to give him but have had to sacrifice [color="White"]the boulders[color="Black"]in order to get out and get what he needs. Having previously [color="White"]given the heavy weight to Danny [color="Black"]how do I get back down?? I don't have any saved games prior to going in the shaft so am I stuck??? In one thread earlier it mentioned there was something else you would find later on but I'm at a loss as to what this may be and can't get anywhere... :v2_dizzy_confused2: Confused once more :v2_dizzy_confused2: [/color][/color][/color][/color]

delta
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby delta » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:51 pm

as in spellbound, the boulders regenerate where you originally got them from :p

addicteddizzy
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby addicteddizzy » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:07 pm

aha!! :v2_dizzy_clapping: appreciate the quick response!