Illusion Island Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
addicteddizzy
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby addicteddizzy » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:53 pm

Woohoo!!!!! :v2_dizzy_clapping:

Done it!!! With only 4 coins spare and 165 re-loads! Took almost 20 hours but like others on here I left it running whilst I was erm, you know, washing up and stuff :dizzy_wink:

Thanks for all your help, it was a fab game Jamie - you really know your little eggs - going to have a little break before I decide on the next one, any recommendations? The only fan games I have done except IID are Swampland and Knightmare.

Think I deserve a little treat now, :v2_dizzy_cheers:

p.s. the ending was so cute!

p.p.s. 64650 points and 78 coins found

delta
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby delta » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:04 pm

well done! :v2_dizzy_clapping: 20 hours is pretty good going for your first go. i've seen people on here say they've taken 72 hours or so....!

what was your score? :p

"Quotes from the internet may not be genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

delta
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby delta » Wed May 19, 2010 5:10 pm

Dizzy Stories now has everything you'll need to complete Illusion Island Dizzy: http://dizzystories.110mb.com/gamedetail.php?game=9

"Quotes from the internet may not be genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Luby11
Your Backpack is Empty

im stuck!!

Postby Luby11 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:37 pm

hi folks ive been a massive fan of dizzy since i was a kid played my 1st 1 on amstrad c464 had bout 5 games im 25 now and still love it big shout to JD brilliant work on all your games very clever! im stuck at the mo is the troll zaks by any chance? coz i cant see a troll anywhere i tried to give him the coins but didnt work and also im stuck with ice cream cone and do i use the miners helmet for anything?

Meph
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Meph » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:58 pm

You haven't used the ice cream cone yet??? :shocked:
[font="Comic Sans MS"]Its always the cracked ones that let the light in [/font]

DYLANS THE DOOD
Free Range Egg

Postby DYLANS THE DOOD » Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:27 pm

Luby11 wrote:hi folks ive been a massive fan of dizzy since i was a kid played my 1st 1 on amstrad c464 had bout 5 games im 25 now and still love it big shout to JD brilliant work on all your games very clever! im stuck at the mo is the troll zaks by any chance? coz i cant see a troll anywhere i tried to give him the coins but didnt work and also im stuck with ice cream cone and do i use the miners helmet for anything?

Luby11 Perhaps you need something to make you look at zaks in a different way....

grobsy
Free Range Egg

Postby grobsy » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:14 pm

delta wrote:if you need help in IID, ask here and someone willl be sure to come to your rescue! :)

Hi, i am aware i playing this game some considerable time after anyone else, and even though it has a full walkthrough, i cannot find the plant killer anywhere.
Any help much appreciated :)

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby SnTrooper » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:12 pm

It is one of the items sold in the store.

Nowhere Girl
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Nowhere Girl » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:27 am

IID is quite a tough game and due to its size it's not easy to figure everything out even when you're using some hints. Knowing how to use an object is one thing, but knowing where to find it is "a different pair of wellingtons", as they say in Poland. ;)
I always replay this game with a map, but in this case it wouldn't have helped you, as the plant killer isn't shown anywhere on the map.

grobsy
Free Range Egg

Postby grobsy » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:02 pm

Meph wrote:You haven't used the ice cream cone yet??? :shocked:

Hi any idea were the fluffle is? tried using the secatares on the one near where the goat was but keeps biting :v2_dizzy_blink: