Illusion Island Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby SnTrooper » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:31 pm

grobsy wrote:Hi any idea were the fluffle is? tried using the secatares on the one near where the goat was but keeps biting :v2_dizzy_blink:
Of course he keeps biting, your trying to cut him with pruning shears. You use the secateurs on the fluffle-nip (mushrooms) not the fluffle. Although I guess in a way if you use it on a fluffle you do get a "fluffle nip". :v2_dizzy_biggrin:

I think Poogie is in a random spot because the second time I played the game he was in a place that I don't remember him being in.

grobsy
Free Range Egg

Postby grobsy » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:35 pm

SnTrooper wrote:Of course he keeps biting, your trying to cut him with pruning shears. You use the secateurs on the fluffle-nip (mushrooms) not the fluffle. Although I guess in a way if you use it on a fluffle you do get a "fluffle nip". :v2_dizzy_biggrin:

I think Poogie is in a random spot because the second time I played the game he was in a place that I don't remember him being in.

I can't understand why the hand grip does not work on the chasm rope :embarassed:

grobsy
Free Range Egg

Postby grobsy » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:48 pm

grobsy wrote:I can't understand why the hand grip does not work on the chasm rope :embarassed:

BTW i have the key to daisys cell door but it won't work :O

grobsy
Free Range Egg

Postby grobsy » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:58 pm

grobsy wrote:BTW i have the key to daisys cell door but it won't work :O

EDIT: Figured the rope pully - still keep forgeting that things look differntly with a pair of shades on :v2_dizzy_cool: :dizzy_wink:

grobsy
Free Range Egg

Postby grobsy » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:07 pm

grobsy wrote:EDIT: Figured the rope pully - still keep forgeting that things look differntly with a pair of shades on :v2_dizzy_cool: :dizzy_wink:

Ithink i may have to start over again - very frustrating game - :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall: I don't have enough coins for the essence of bones, unless ANYONE can tell me a way arround this or do you have to buy certain things in order :(

Any help greatly appreciated

Meph
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Meph » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:10 pm

you will be able to 'earn' coins later on.
[font="Comic Sans MS"]Its always the cracked ones that let the light in [/font]

Rindex
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Rindex » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:14 am

grobsy, here in such order it is necessary to buy things from the seller.

1 - heavy book
2 - empty bottle
3 - poison for plants
4 - disk with game
5 - matches
6 - welding machine
7 - boat motor

Sorry I forgot, the umbrella too will be necessary. Under drops from a ceiling to pass.

Nowhere Girl
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Nowhere Girl » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:31 pm

IID is quite non-linear, but you're not completely free to choose the order of solving puzzles. If you have something you don't need anymore, you can sell it. And getting access to a certain machine is a thing you should do as soon as possible - as said, it will allow you to get more coins.

grobsy
Free Range Egg

Postby grobsy » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:29 pm

Nowhere Girl wrote:IID is quite non-linear, but you're not completely free to choose the order of solving puzzles. If you have something you don't need anymore, you can sell it. And getting access to a certain machine is a thing you should do as soon as possible - as said, it will allow you to get more coins.

OMG!! What about the extra 70 coins for the perfume woman, i'm almost certain it's impossible to do now :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall:

grobsy
Free Range Egg

Postby grobsy » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:54 pm

grobsy wrote:OMG!! What about the extra 70 coins for the perfume woman, i'm almost certain it's impossible to do now :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall:

Oh, btw, how on earth can you avoid the spikey chasm when takin the mine cart ride :dizzy_confused: :dizzy_confused: