Illusion Island Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby SnTrooper » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:14 am

If you have already gotten the game machine working you can win as many coins as you need. I find that the Coin Drop game is the easiest to make money.

Plus you can sell your unneeded items. Pretty much every item is used only once except the wearable items, angle grinder (two), pickaxe (three), bucket of water (three), clock (zero) and secateurs (five). So if you have used an item or have used one of those items that many times, sell it. Also some items hiding coins can be sold too, organ pipes, wheel, stalagmites, and windows are the ones that I can think of that are worth something.

grobsy wrote:Oh, btw, how on earth can you avoid the spikey chasm when takin the mine cart ride :dizzy_confused: :dizzy_confused:
Don't worry about that until after you have meet the gray Daisy. That won't be until very close to the end of the game.

grobsy
Free Range Egg

Postby grobsy » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:20 pm

SnTrooper wrote:If you have already gotten the game machine working you can win as many coins as you need. I find that the Coin Drop game is the easiest to make money.

Plus you can sell your unneeded items. Pretty much every item is used only once except the wearable items, angle grinder (two), pickaxe (three), bucket of water (three), clock (zero) and secateurs (five). So if you have used an item or have used one of those items that many times, sell it. Also some items hiding coins can be sold too, organ pipes, wheel, stalagmites, and windows are the ones that I can think of that are worth something.

Don't worry about that until after you have meet the gray Daisy. That won't be until very close to the end of the game.

WOW!! Thanx so much for that, sntrooper, would never have thought of that , overwise. Also, coin drop very addictive lol. Btw, where can i find the crows nest? hints or clues appreciated as always :dizzy_smile:

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby SnTrooper » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:33 pm

grobsy wrote:Btw, where can i find the crows nest?
On a pirate ship.

grobsy
Free Range Egg

Postby grobsy » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:41 pm

SnTrooper wrote:On a pirate ship.

Ok, but if it's the one under water, i cannot get to it because of the shark :v2_dizzy_confused3:

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby SnTrooper » Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:32 pm

grobsy wrote:Ok, but if it's the one under water, i cannot get to it because of the shark :v2_dizzy_confused3:
It's in the screen before the shark. Or maybe the screen before the screen before the shark? :v2_dizzy_confused2:

grobsy
Free Range Egg

Postby grobsy » Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:51 pm

SnTrooper wrote:It's in the screen before the shark. Or maybe the screen before the screen before the shark? :v2_dizzy_confused2:

Great stuff! Got so much further with your last help, although it did not look much like a crows nest to me lol!
I'm now stuck with a clock and cannot find the troll anywhere :embarassed:

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby SnTrooper » Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:47 pm

The clock isn't used for anything. Have you found Zaks yet?

grobsy
Free Range Egg

Postby grobsy » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:44 pm

SnTrooper wrote:The clock isn't used for anything. Have you found Zaks yet?

Yeah, found zaks but not quite sure where to go from here, i've placed the dingy in the water, have the fluffle nip n motor and also the twigs, matches and daisys cell key, so a little unsure how to locate the troll. BTW, are u suppossed to enter the tunnel at the bottom left side of the windy shaft? if so i'm not heavy enough with both boulders. :dizzy_confused:
Ta for the support so far :laugh:

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby SnTrooper » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:01 pm

You need to get past Zaks. Remember what the name of the game is.

You will get a third rock to let you drop down to that lower passage later. There is just a coin down there.

jmcf81
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby jmcf81 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:58 am

I know this is an old thread but if anyone can help it would be great. Been reading the help thread and everyone seems to have a bucket and skull quite early but can't see them anywhere. Have checked map and glanced at walk-through (don't want to see too much). Have step ladder, heavy weight, small twigs, strength potion, and goggles. Have feeling I need bucket to progress?

EDIT: Had sold the angle grinder but had to buy it back! Left with one coin! Got the bucket though :-)