Whats happening..

A place to post interesting information to the community.
Dizzy
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Whats happening..

Post by Dizzy » Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:06 pm

Shouldnt the site be open???

Well.. I have been debating with the Yolkfolk now for a while and It would appear that Dizzy has led them on a strike untill they get a pay rise. I was most unhappy by this turn of events as you can imagine and like a good businessman sacked Dizzy and his workers. Next day Dizzy came into the office and groveled asking for his job back. Well, I didnt really have a choice. He accepted the terms I layed down and him and the gang got back to work.

In reality though guys Yolkfolk.com WILL be back.. just a little later than i'd wanted it to be. A lot of personal issues at the moment have been preventing me from completeing it on time. Dont worry though, Im sure it will be worth the wait. :cool:

Fletch
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by Fletch » Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:29 am

cant wait for the new site. I remember visting here about a year or so ago and the old site was eggcellent!!! :v2_dizzy_tongue2:
So new one will be better im sure.
Im a web designer myself so I know how time consuming these things can be, but the rewards are amazing!

We should have an online Dizzy night, maybe on the launch of the new website? we all come online and bring a few beers and order a pizza and all chat and share our best experiences of Dizzy! kinda like a virtual party!

Dont laugh, I did this before on one of my websites and it worked well!!! :v2_dizzy_tongue2:

:v2_dizzy_cheers:

Adz.M
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Post by Adz.M » Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:11 am

Fletch wrote:We should have an online Dizzy night, maybe on the launch of the new website? we all come online and bring a few beers and order a pizza and all chat and share our best experiences of Dizzy! kinda like a virtual party!

Dont laugh, I did this before on one of my websites and it worked well!!! :v2_dizzy_tongue2:

:v2_dizzy_cheers:
We do have something similar called Team Yolkfolk evenings where fans use their sense of comedy and adventure which we do in this forum's flashchat room :)

Sadly, we haven't done one for a while because of various time constraints :(

Anyway, we'll still be around to wait for big day to appear :v2_dizzy_cool: