Dizzy dreams

A place to post interesting information to the community.
Adz.M
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Dizzy dreams

Post by Adz.M » Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:24 am

I thought I'd bring this up, seeing as some dreams can end up making you think the moment you wake up.

Anyway, getting to the point, here are some dreams I can just about remember.

I once found a tape that had of Dizzy on it, so I played the tape on the Spectrum, when it was loading it never said the name of the game but just showed a picture of Dizzy sitting on a rock.
Then when I start the game, I see Dizzy standing in a middle of a field surrounded by overgrown grass and purple wild flowers, I then turn right and I find this big building, inside I find a junction road sign and a sign pole lying on some light blue grass.

The next bit is about another Dizzy game where Dizzy starts in the wood and has to jump along the platforms to get to the top of the rocky cliff, at the top, there is a big lake full of shark fins and Dizzy jumps along the clouds over the lake and onto small Isle's, that dream gave me the idea to make Magic Maniax 1!

Any Dizzy related sort of dreams you want to share with us just say so :) Keep it clean ;)

pteal79
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Post by pteal79 » Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:00 pm

none, at all ever!

many sleepless nights though :v2_dizzy_dry:

Zurc
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Zurc » Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:15 am

I've had dreams of Sonic the hedgehog and Mario, but never Dizzy.

Dizzy
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Post by Dizzy » Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:55 am

I personally think that when peopl estart dreaming about Dizzy... you've played it for tooo long. lol

So ...erm... yep.. many times I have lol :v2_dizzy_thumbsup: well over the website not being finished..but not the games.. more nightmares really :)

Mayboy
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Mayboy » Wed May 02, 2007 12:13 pm

I have never had a Dizzy dream, strange really because i have had them about anything and everything else. Who knows reading this topic may spark one off for tonight :v2_dizzy_tongue:
http://www.yolkfolk.com

The place for Dizzy fans!