Feeling sick to my stomach :(

A place to post interesting information to the community.
geekgirl101
Hard Boiled Egg

Feeling sick to my stomach :(

Post by geekgirl101 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:34 pm

I just need to rant. Finally came across a Dizzy wall clock on ebay after waiting years for one, been watching it for a week before placing a very decent bid seeing nobody else was bidding. Within minutes of it ending a huge load of people bidded and I got outbid, so I increased my bid and kept my fingers crossed. Very last second someone put in a bid only slightly over mine and I had no time to fight back. Gutted. :(

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:17 pm

geekgirl101 wrote:I just need to rant. Finally came across a Dizzy wall clock on ebay after waiting years for one, been watching it for a week before placing a very decent bid seeing nobody else was bidding. Within minutes of it ending a huge load of people bidded and I got outbid, so I increased my bid and kept my fingers crossed. Very last second someone put in a bid only slightly over mine and I had no time to fight back. Gutted. :(

What a rotten nuisance :tdown:

Right pain when that happens when as you say seems no one else bidding but nip in right at the end.

Seems was some interest then.

Dizzy
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Post by Dizzy » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:00 pm

They do appear from time to time.
I'm only after the bespoke Dizzy Baseball Cap to complete my collection but Ebay was where I found all the other items. It took 'a while'.
:egg: Yolkfolk.com - The Dizzy Fansite :egg: