Dizzy Community Portal

A place to post interesting information to the community.
pteal79
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Dizzy Community Portal

Post by pteal79 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:01 am

With andy work away on yolkfolk it is time for me to get the community site up and running properly. http://www.dizzycommunity.co.uk (in case you didn't know).

The sites contents will be:
Forum - Link to the community forums here
Portal - the dizzy community portal, information and links to the many dizzy sites out there.
Webring - a community webring
Community map - the homepage for the community map, where there will also be a sign up page so you can add your own site.

More sections maybe added over time but what i've posted above will be in the version of the site i'm working on. also i'm working on a layout but i don't want it too look like something thats already been done, which ain't easy,
the current test version i'm working on is http://www.dizzycommunity.co.uk/test1

Any comments and suggestions would be appreciated.

AndyC
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by AndyC » Tue May 08, 2007 2:40 pm

I've tried following the link posted, but every time I try it takes me to a page about the purchase of real estate. Is this some sort of glitch or am I doing something wrong?

Adz.M
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Post by Adz.M » Tue May 08, 2007 2:52 pm

AndyC wrote:I've tried following the link posted, but every time I try it takes me to a page about the purchase of real estate. Is this some sort of glitch or am I doing something wrong?
Yeah I got that aswell. :dizzy_confused:

Dizzy
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Post by Dizzy » Tue May 08, 2007 3:42 pm

me too...

pteal79
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Post by pteal79 » Tue May 08, 2007 5:43 pm

:v2_dizzy_eek: someone's managed to change the index file on the community site!, i'll have to look for a backup and restore it later.