Beta Testers wanted

This forum is for posting games currently under construction for members of the Beta Testing Group to test.
Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Beta Testers wanted

Postby Grandad » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:27 am

Hi everyone

After much hard work (and lotsa help from Jamie with coding) I've now finished my first ever game and would like some volunteers to test it out before submitting it.

I've tested every puzzle whilst creating the game and also gone through it again using the dizzy.pak file ..but I'm bound to have missed something.

It's called 'Daisy Goes Solo' 'cos I thought it would be nice for Daisy to have her own adventure rather than be locked up in a dungeon for the whole game. The graphics aren't brilliant (I'm not very good at designing my own tiles), but I hope the storyline and puzzles are fun.

If you are willing to test it out just email me at stevemrennie@aol.com and I'll send you a zipped file ..and please be as critical as you like. Also let me know if you would like a brief run through as well to help with the testing process.

Thanks in advance.

Grandad

Adz.M
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Postby Adz.M » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:35 pm

Thread moved :)

Plus, if anybody wants beta testers for their upcoming fangames, post about it on this section of the forum.

Mataeus
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Mataeus » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:08 pm

Hi there, I'm testing it as we speak; will hit it all afternoon and send you a comprehensive list of anything I find by e-mail :)
Cheers!
Mat