Not topics?

Build the columns, matchs the shapes. Dont Panic!
Meph
Hard Boiled Egg

Not topics?

Postby Meph » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:52 pm

Hard to believe the best arcade dizzy game..and maybe the best arcade game for all time hadn't any posts on it... wow.

As the forum is allowing me to post tonight i thought id make the most of it.. and start one.

Lets talk about Panic Dizzy and why we love it so much.. it's the most intense, and skillful game with Dizzys name on it..maybe in the history of puzzle games.. nobody's been able to complete it.
It's so hard nobody players it anymore.
[font="Comic Sans MS"]Its always the cracked ones that let the light in [/font]

Adz.M
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Postby Adz.M » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:22 am

I don't know why we have 2 Panic Dizzy forums, I'm assuming this one is for the Master System version which is different to the other versions.

For some reason, there has been no solution on how to unlock Zaks as a playable character. I guess that's his punishment for torturing the Yolkfolk for so long :p

Lemmy556
Free Range Egg

Postby Lemmy556 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:35 pm

Adz.M wrote:I don't know why we have 2 Panic Dizzy forums, I'm assuming this one is for the Master System version which is different to the other versions.

For some reason, there has been no solution on how to unlock Zaks as a playable character. I guess that's his punishment for torturing the Yolkfolk for so long :p

I guess you can unlock it after you are done other characters

Dizzy
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Postby Dizzy » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:01 am

The reason behind this other section to Panic Dizzy/Dizzy Panic is as Adz figured out. After confirmation from The Olivers they have said that they were indeed two separate games. I knew that anyway but thorght people could now post things specific to the different versions. :tup:
:egg: Yolkfolk.com - The Dizzy Fansite :egg: