Feverbound Dizzy v1.06 [DOWNLOADABLE]

Post information about your own Dizzy creations.
Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:42 pm

quiggie wrote:looking forward to this and i'm sure we will have fun while playing and searching for the 50 coins! :v2_dizzy_clapping:
Pleased you are quiggie and im hoping you and all do so then you know the time spent making it becomes worthwhile :v2_dizzy_happy:

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:43 pm

delta wrote:I was going to say... only 50? :p ...
:D
funnily enough, I was going to go for a lot less hidden items (relatively speaking) in GBD than I would normally do...
That sounds good, ive only got 10 hidden out of mine.

delta
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by delta » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:57 pm

well i actually meant a lot less collectible items in general. I usually hide between 40% and 50% of mine, depending on the game.

"Quotes from the internet may not be genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Adz.M
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Post by Adz.M » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:13 pm

http://www.yolkfolk.com/community/FeverboundDizzy.zip

I've uploaded it onto Yolkfolk's ftp for now because most of the main site is down showing an error message on all the pages and unable to login to the Admin CP.

[HTML]Fatal error: Smarty error: unable to write to $cache_dir '/home/yolkkcom/public_html/site/includes/cache'. Be sure $cache_dir is writable by the web server user. in /home/yolkkcom/public_html/site/includes/Smarty.class.php on line 1095[/HTML]

I've PM'd Peter and Andy about it and I'm still waiting to hear from them, so in the meantime you can download it here or on the DizzyAGE site when Alex uploads it.

Oh, and guys, in future would it be OK to use my new E-mail address found in my profile if you want to send any games? I'm having problems with my old one. (It's not been a good year so far :( )

I'm gonna play the game now and let you know what I think later. :)

gavlaa
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by gavlaa » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:39 pm

Adz.M wrote:http://www.yolkfolk.com/community/FeverboundDizzy.zip

I've uploaded it onto Yolkfolk's ftp for now because most of the main site is down showing an error message on all the pages and parts of the Admin CP.

[HTML]Fatal error: Smarty error: unable to write to $cache_dir '/home/yolkkcom/public_html/site/includes/cache'. Be sure $cache_dir is writable by the web server user. in /home/yolkkcom/public_html/site/includes/Smarty.class.php on line 1095[/HTML]

I've PM'd Peter and Andy about it and I'm still waiting to hear from them, so in the meantime you can download it here or on the DizzyAGE site when Alex uploads it.

Oh, and guys, in future would it be OK to use my new E-mail address found in my profile if you want to send any games? I'm having problems with my old one. (It's not been a good year so far :( )

I'm gonna play the game now and let you know what I think later. :)
That same error message is coming up for every link on the left hand side of http://www.yolkfolk.com/site/index.php

Gavlaa

Meph
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Meph » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:40 pm

had a quick play before i died on the railway track.. lol

Looking good so fair, while i found 10 coins and a few items i haven't solved a single puzzle yet.. lol

Music is much better then your other game..

Found a bug, Items get lost/blend into Background when dropped.
Its always the cracked ones that let the light in

boo
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by boo » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:54 pm

Meph wrote:had a quick play before i died on the railway track.. lol

haha...I did that too....then recalling the conversation I had with the kids once "don't ever walk on railways lines, its dangerous"

Got 15 coins and a few items, now completely stuck

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:42 pm

yeeeeha thanks your lordship, off for a play now :v2_dizzy_clapping:
Hard work has a future payoff. Lazyness pays off NOW.

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:14 pm

Found a bug, Items get lost/blend into Background when dropped.
Meant to mention this which I have now on the game notes, you have to use the playing environment wisely for placing down your items. Not a lot I can do about that anyway as otherwise you have to make all the items opaque which means you get a square, with the black surrounding the item.

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:20 pm

quiggie wrote:yeeeeha thanks your lordship, off for a play now :v2_dizzy_clapping:
Your welcome, ennnnjooooyyyy !!! :v2_dizzy_happy: