Feverbound Dizzy v1.06 [DOWNLOADABLE]

Post information about your own Dizzy creations.
boo
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by boo » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:20 pm

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk wrote:
**Can everyone please download v.101 when its ready**. Thanks.

That means I have to start my game from the start again right? lol

Adz.M
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Post by Adz.M » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:24 pm

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:26 pm

Thanks Adz :v2_dizzy_thumbsup:

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:29 pm

boo wrote:That means I have to start my game from the start again right? lol
Sorry but prob best to.

gavlaa
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by gavlaa » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:38 pm

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk wrote:I see, anyway congrats, really well done, very impressed.

Thanks for highlighting. Ive sent to Adz & Alex v1.01 to make
available as ive made it impossible for that to happen now.

**Can everyone please download v.101 when its ready**. Thanks.

Gavlaa, be nice if you can play v1.01 to complete the final bit properly.
My pleasure. Great game as well as one of the most difficult fan games i've played. Great work.

Just out of curiosity, how long did it take you to make the game?

I will finish the new version properly but I'll probably have a break before I do so, and technically I still haven't finished it, because I couldn't find the last coin.

Gavlaa

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:38 pm

gavlaa wrote:I'm surprised at myself to be honest, but seeing as I've been playing since release with a break to sleep and eat....
Lovely to see you got well involved in the game with all your available time but even so apart just to sleep & eat I am impressed as I didn't expect anyone getting through so speedily. I wonder if that last bit would of slowed you up marginally...lol..

Anyway :v2_dizzy_clapping:

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:43 pm

gavlaa wrote:My pleasure. Great game as well as one of the most difficult fan games i've played. Great work.

Just out of curiosity, how long did it take you to make the game?

I will finish the new version properly but I'll probably have a break before I do so, and technically I still haven't finished it, because I couldn't find the last coin.

Gavlaa
Im glad youve said that above as I wanted it to be a bit more challenging than my previous one.

I think in all about 5 months or so. Some stages I worked on it plentiful and other times I did very little for weeks.

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:34 pm

just downloaded v.101 and started again and stuck again - ur right lordy it is hard i've got 9 items and only managed to use 1 so far - can't seem to use the others anywhere thats open to me - oh well thats part of the pleasure of playing and as this is just the beginning lord help us for the rest of the game :v2_dizzy_confused2: still should keep the old grey matter spinning!
Hard work has a future payoff. Lazyness pays off NOW.

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:08 pm

quiggie wrote:just downloaded v.101 and started again and stuck again - ur right lordy it is hard i've got 9 items and only managed to use 1 so far - can't seem to use the others anywhere thats open to me - oh well thats part of the pleasure of playing and as this is just the beginning lord help us for the rest of the game :v2_dizzy_confused2: still should keep the old grey matter spinning!
Yes absolutely its part of the playing, as much as was really pleased with Swampland it prob was a bit on the easier side primarily as the puzzles were so logical in the main & enabled players to glide through it (certainly yourself did I recall). Now as with this it's taken 5 months roughly to make & as much as you want everyone to really enjoy it, you want to make a little challenging so it's not completed in like a day or so & add a bit more longevity to the game...so yes get the old grey matter spinning :v2_dizzy_happy:

Pleased your on the update version.

addicteddizzy
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by addicteddizzy » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:11 pm

Argh!!!! I agree Quiggie, this is hard!! I have been running around the map for ages having uncovered (i think) 10 items, by a sheer stroke of luck I have managed to use 2 of them... After gaining another item by using one of the existing ones I felt sure I knew what to do with it but alas no :v2_dizzy_confused2: back to the drawing board. Great game so far though, despite the lack of progress, love the huts - very upmarket!!!