Pirate's Life Dizzy v1.06 [DOWNLOADABLE]

Post information about your own Dizzy creations.
Colin
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Colin » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:09 pm

i'll look at fixing that in the next few days
ImageImageImage

Andy S
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by Andy S » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:40 am

Hi Colin,
Came across this site while reminiscing about my younger days... absolutely love it!
I love Pirate's Life even more! It's such a cool game so far, an eggcelent inheritor to the legacy of the originals (see what I did there?), and I can honestly say I am incredibly impressed, which makes this all the more painful...

I has found a bug :v2_dizzy_down:

I'm playing the latest version (1.05, only had it a couple of days), and I'm trying to leave the glowing crystal caves to get back to the church. I've already opened the gate and spoken to the priest, and I'm coming back with the candle. This makes it the second time I'll be exiting the caves here.
The screen loads up when I exit the caves, but then I lose all control of Dizzy - can't walk left, right, or jump, or open my inventory. The spider is still moving up and down, if that means anything. The only thing I can do is reload a previous saved game. This has happened three times now, even if I close the game down and restart.
If you need any eggstra info to help pinpoint anything let me know.

I'm hoping that I'll be able to sort out this boat riding thing I've seen mentioned and hopefully get back that way later.

EDIT - D'uh, just realised the last post was this eggxact same thing. I thnk I've been playing too long tonight...

Colin
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Colin » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:36 pm

Thank you. an update fix should be available, as soon an adz has been able to upload it to the site!
ImageImageImage

Adz.M
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Post by Adz.M » Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:54 pm

v1.06 now up :)

Colin
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Colin » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:33 pm

Thanks again! :tup:
ImageImageImage

Nowhere Girl
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Nowhere Girl » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:30 pm

I've forgotten to write about a graphic bug I've found. If I remember well, it appeared in v. 1.05 - at least I haven't noticed it in the earliest version I played. Now it can still be seen in the newest version. Problem: when I ride the mine cart over the lava lakes, the hottest parts are just plain yellow rectangles. As I said - it's a pure graphic bug, no problems with playing, but it just looks bad. :(