Yolkfolk Prophecies v1.0 [DOWNLOADABLE]

Post information about your own Dizzy creations.
Adz.M
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Yolkfolk Prophecies v1.0 [DOWNLOADABLE]

Postby Adz.M » Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:48 pm

By Stewart Saleh.

:egg: Yolkfolk.com (v1.0)
:egg: DizzyAGE (v1.0)

:egg: Help Thread (Not available yet)

@ SalehMarley
No worries m8, I'm glad you've managed to sort out the problems you've had trying to send me this game. :) Good luck with this year's DizzyAGE Competition. :cool:

SALEHMARLEY
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby SALEHMARLEY » Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:59 pm

Thanks Adz, it was a bit of a mission due to my lack of knowledge!!!! Thanks god for the likes of Grandad to help me out when I was due to crack (no pun intended!!!)

Cheers again and I hope it is not too boring!!!! :v2_dizzy_biggrin:

Meph
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Meph » Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:23 pm

:v2_dizzy_thumbsup:
Well done. All the hard work has payed off.

i'll be sure to check this out... really looking forward in gettng stuck into these new dizzy games.
[font="Comic Sans MS"]Its always the cracked ones that let the light in [/font]

SALEHMARLEY
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby SALEHMARLEY » Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:41 pm

Thanks Meth,
You may have to bare with it for a while as the first part of the game was coded so long ago and my coding skills were extremely sparse at that point (not saying they are much better now!!!).

As the game goes on, the techniques become slightly better and I like to think the puzzles a little more extreme.

cheers and I feel a little excited to see my name on the Yolkfolk website!!!!!! :v2_dizzy_thumbsup:

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby quiggie » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:09 pm

congrats and good luck with your first game Salehmarley - off to download now and probably be up playing most of the night - thanks :)
Hard work has a future payoff. Lazyness pays off NOW.

SALEHMARLEY
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby SALEHMARLEY » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:56 am

quiggie wrote:congrats and good luck with your first game Salehmarley - off to download now and probably be up playing most of the night - thanks :)

Thanks Quiggie, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it!!!! I am a little self concious about the whole thing as my imagination is relatively limited *paranoia*.
The ending took a little bit of brain storming with a friend at work but it did make us both laugh and hope my sense of humor comes out in some of the puzzles (hoping not to offend anyone!!!)
Once again, cheers and I better get back to my beer and my little girls 5th Birthday!!!! :v2_dizzy_thumbsup:

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:06 pm

Congratulations on your game :tup:

Started playing it now and some creative ideas. Like some of the areas too with the map.

The item obscure fungus you can't see it but fortunately you don't have far to go to use it but if you put it down anywhere you won't find it again.

Just got down and back up from the prisoner area.

Edits:-
That was great with the lightening bit :v2_dizzy_clapping:

DizzyFanUK
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby DizzyFanUK » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:39 pm

Congrats on a great game Saleh.

Very enjoyable play, some wicked humour. Ending felt a little abrubt - all in all thoroughly enjoyable game. Well done!!

It's gonna be a close call with Grandad for the title of rudest Dizzy game of the year :P
:v2_dizzy_thumbsup:Long Live Dizzy - May his boxing gloves never shrink in the wash :v2_dizzy_biggrin:

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby frogandhat » Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:41 pm

Nice work! I agree with the above, some very nice touches that you wouldnt expect in a debut game, so well done. Loving the humour, and I suppose that what you do to one character is, indeed, Bad Manners :p Still need to work out what to do with the [color="#FFFFFF"]brandy, plank, CD, Phallic object and fishing rod [/color], if I can just stop my cat from sitting on the laptop / me!
So, well done, good luck in the competition, enjoy your rest playing other peoples games, and here's to the next one! :v2_dizzy_cheers:

(guessing the tester was the missus, not your 5 year old daughter? ;) )
Insert signature here

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:48 pm

Just got to the secret room, minor issue but you can't avoid catching the flame slightly as you drop.