Yolkfolk Prophecies v1.0 [DOWNLOADABLE]

Post information about your own Dizzy creations.
darrenhobo
Your Backpack is Empty

yolkfolk prophecies

Postby darrenhobo » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:53 pm

hi everybody, realy stuck on this fantastic game, i have seen the witch and i have a plank of wood, star,brandy,fishing rod, totum block, any help would be a realy big help, thanks. darrenhobo

SALEHMARLEY
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby SALEHMARLEY » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:39 pm

darrenhobo wrote:hi everybody, realy stuck on this fantastic game, i have seen the witch and i have a plank of wood, star,brandy,fishing rod, totum block, any help would be a realy big help, thanks. darrenhobo

Have you sorted the witches problem yet??? If not, you may need to search the passage way a little more in the castle!!!!
Do unto others as you would have them do!!!

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby quiggie » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:21 pm

SALEHMARLEY wrote:Thanks Quiggie :v2_dizzy_thumbsup:
I did feel bad the chopping off of a head but his dialogue started annoying me, and me and my little girl decided "off with his head"!!!! Actually, the droning of Grand Dizzy came about through my little lady telling me I always say "Blah, blah, blah", personally I recon she watches too much Peppa Pig coz thats where she gets it from!!!!

Anyhow's, I think you may need to use[color="#FFFFE0"] something you already have to carry the heavy load[/color] in the mountain :dizzy_wink:

Hurrrah finished - thanks Saleh - would you believe i tried all my items except that one!!! doh - anyway i loved playing this game, it was fun - good luck in the competition :v2_dizzy_thumbsup: :v2_dizzy_thumbsup: :v2_dizzy_thumbsup:
Hard work has a future payoff. Lazyness pays off NOW.

azesmbog
Free Range Egg

Postby azesmbog » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:10 pm

Cooool game!!! :) Great game!
Nina location - super! :)
Glitch or a bug or as intended?
an invisible fungus can take, and even use
Finished!!!!!!!!!

darrenhobo
Your Backpack is Empty

Postby darrenhobo » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:47 pm

SALEHMARLEY wrote:Have you sorted the witches problem yet??? If not, you may need to search the passage way a little more in the castle!!!!

thank you very much salehmarley, i thought that i had looked everywhere ha ha ha, .I realy do enjoy playing ur game and cant wait till you bring out another one, once again thanks for the tip. darrenhobo

SALEHMARLEY
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby SALEHMARLEY » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:33 pm

Hey Quiggie,
Glad you enjoyed playing :-)

Cheers Darrenhobo..glad to help and chuffed you have enjoyed!!

Hi azesmbog, thanks for pointing out the bug...I know exactly what the problem is but unfortunately I am having problems unpakin the files and amending to bring out a version 1.2. I will keep trying and get it sorted eventually!!! And no, definately was not my intention for you to pick up an invisible fungus!!!!
Do unto others as you would have them do!!!

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:51 am

SALEHMARLEY wrote:Lord,

Cheers for the praise :tup: In fact, the throwing of a certain [color="#F0FFF0"]fishy[/color] object was actually inspired by your ball kicking skills from sacred world....this also progressed onto a certain prisoners demise and the rolling of rocks in the mountain!!!!
The shower scene did make me chuckle...not sure how many people that are playing will remember that soap scene but like I say...it still made me laugh!!!

That's cool, yes I quite liked that particular football puzzle I used in Sacred World but certainly some great sections within your game and was a lot included in the game play with lots of touches & references to popular culture and others games. I liked you used my stain glass window and swan brushes :D

grobsy
Free Range Egg

Grobsy

Postby grobsy » Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:26 pm

darrenhobo wrote:hi everybody, realy stuck on this fantastic game, i have seen the witch and i have a plank of wood, star,brandy,fishing rod, totum block, any help would be a realy big help, thanks. darrenhobo

Hi, i'm stuck with 3 items - script, special brew and pot with jammin it. Any help much appreciated.

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby SnTrooper » Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:48 pm

grobsy wrote:Hi, i'm stuck with 3 items - script, special brew and pot with jammin it. Any help much appreciated.
The special brew is really drain declogger.

grobsy
Free Range Egg

Grobsy

Postby grobsy » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:28 pm

Thanx for that. Asa result, i've advanced much further, until, once again, ive hit a wall again and stuck with the said items - red egg dung, a tipple of brandy, a fishing rod and the totum block.

Anymore help will be much appreciated :dizzy_confused: