Almost Spellbound Dizzy v1.02 [DOWNLOADABLE]

Post information about your own Dizzy creations.
Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:03 pm

Version 1.01 now uploaded. Fixed most of the silly errors (minecart problem was that a rock placed on the cloud was acting like it was in the inventory). Now added the granite rock to the windy shaft (and the minecart ride). The ore crushers now turn off properly (and the lights made more obvious), but couldn't figure out the 'extra' sound in the spare crusher. The bees can be avoided if you're quick and lucky, but it's not a bug as such ..and added a cut-scene for Theo, but didn't think he really needed five stars being an wizard.

Adz.M
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Post by Adz.M » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:59 pm

v1.01 now up. :)

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by SnTrooper » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:25 pm

There will be a v1.02. Now I can't move when it comes back after saving someone.

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:11 am

What a silly billy I am ...version 1.02 uploaded (and checked that all yolkfolk can be rescued!)

Adz.M
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Post by Adz.M » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:20 pm

v1.02 now up.

I've deleted the previous versions to free up some space.

bringbackdizzy123
Free Range Egg

Post by bringbackdizzy123 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:08 pm

Started playing this game and run into a problem, in sandstone quarry I used the the spinning mushroom to jump on to the first cloud in the screen called thin air but every time I try to jump again it is not letting me jump I am tapping up to jump again when I am on the cloud but nothing is happening please help. :v2_dizzy_frown:

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by SnTrooper » Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:58 am

Never heard of anything like that before. When you jump up onto it can you walk around or do you just fall through without getting control? What about the cloud to the left of the solid cloud above the first screen? Can you jump on that one?

jmcf81
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by jmcf81 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:50 pm

bringbackdizzy123 wrote:Started playing this game and run into a problem, in sandstone quarry I used the the spinning mushroom to jump on to the first cloud in the screen called thin air but every time I try to jump again it is not letting me jump I am tapping up to jump again when I am on the cloud but nothing is happening please help. :v2_dizzy_frown:
Exact same thing happened me. Also having serious trouble getting back up using the trampoline at the bottom of the pit beside Pogie. Is there a certain position where the trampoline has to be placed? Been jumping on it and moving it about for 30 minutes but can't get back up atol

bringbackdizzy123
Free Range Egg

Post by bringbackdizzy123 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:06 pm

SnTrooper wrote:Never heard of anything like that before. When you jump up onto it can you walk around or do you just fall through without getting control? What about the cloud to the left of the solid cloud above the first screen? Can you jump on that one?
You can move left and right, but you can not jump witch you need to do to stop falling through the clouds and to get up to the one above it you just end up falling through it.

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by SnTrooper » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:48 pm

jmcf81 wrote:Exact same thing happened me. Also having serious trouble getting back up using the trampoline at the bottom of the pit beside Pogie. Is there a certain position where the trampoline has to be placed? Been jumping on it and moving it about for 30 minutes but can't get back up atol
I put it right next to the wall.
bringbackdizzy123 wrote:You can move left and right, but you can not jump witch you need to do to stop falling through the clouds and to get up to the one above it you just end up falling through it.
Really weird. Maybe someone with more knowledge of DizzyAGE than me could help. Have you tried using a different key to jump (k, up arrow, or space bar)?