Post information about your own Dizzy creations.
And that I have. A whole bunch of them. Nothing major that would stop the completion of the game but there are two places you can get stuck and the fall into nothingness Sparkles found too.Grandad wrote:and obviously look forward to SnTrooper finding the inevitable cock up in the coding
- You can move around when reading scrolls.
- When eating you can move for a second before the eating animation plays.
- Not all mushrooms play the jumping sound when jumping on them.
- Can walk through left wall and fall into nothingness in "SOMEWHERE NEARLY NICE".
- If you turn off the spare ore crusher when it is closed the delayed opening sound still plays.
- Can get stuck in upper right corner of "THE ORE CRUSHERS".
- If you turn off the crusher in "THE ORE CRUSHERS" when it is closed the light turns red but it doesn't stop.
- The left "THE ORE CRUSHERS" is "THE ORE CHUSHERS"
- Can get stuck between the pipe and ground in "A LITTLE ALCOVE".
- The underwater death animation when wearing scuba gear is a full image (six Dizzys) not animated.
- You can get the honey without having dealt with the bees first.
- The right side floor of "CAVERN ROOF" is cloud material.
Just a suggestion but maybe you could put something around/behind the ore crusher's lights to show they are supposed to be there and not just a floating dot. When I initially saw the first one I added it to the list of errors until I found the second one and realized exactly what it was.
Another thing that would make sense is if you made it so the granite rock weighed you down like the sandstone rocks do.
Also shouldn't Theo have a teleport cutscene? And need five stars too like in the original game?
As for the game itself, pretty good. I liked all the added puzzles. I didn't realizes how much I despised going back and forth through the pit to get rocks until I didn't have to do it. Thanks a lot, you ruined the original game for me.
Version 2.4 can be downloaded hereandy20066 wrote:can't play game has it says i need dizzy age v2.4 where do i get this version from
Its always the cracked ones that let the light in