2016 Competition

Post information about your own Dizzy creations.
Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

2016 Competition

Post by Grandad » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:02 am

Has anybody got any nearly complete games to enter in this year's competition? Andy, how's your 'enormous' one going?. Simon, is the one that Adam's testing going to be ready in time? Is Ego-trip working on a new masterpiece? I really hope the Russian co-operative are going to get an entry in as I don't want to be the only one - cos that means I'd win as well as coming last!

I am hoping for an all time low score this time by offending everybody who plays it - even Sparkles and Quiggie who are among the 'yolkfolkers' making guest appearances and let Daisy have her wicked way with them - if they can open up the 'slut' version :v2_dizzy_jawdrop:

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:18 pm

Sparkles 49 wrote:I am hoping for an all time low score this time by offending everybody who plays it - even Sparkles and Quiggie who are among the 'yolkfolkers' making guest appearances and let Daisy have her wicked way with them - if they can open up the 'slut' version :v2_dizzy_jawdrop:
Yeah fame at last!!! I've made it into a game. I just hope I don't need too much help with it. Thanks Grandad I'm very honoured.

Adz.M
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Post by Adz.M » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:21 pm

I'm waiting for Alex to officially announce the Competition first before making a news post.
At the moment, there's no proper indication that this year's Competition has fully launched on the site yet.

I hope he doesn't leave it too late as It's DizzyAGE's 10th birthday THIS Sunday (6th March) according to the DizzyAGE site.
It would be nice if anybody has something special planned for this year. :)

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:40 pm

Grandad wrote:I am hoping for an all time low score this time by offending everybody who plays it ... if they can open up the 'slut' version :v2_dizzy_jawdrop:
And I thought you were filthed out...
Sounds like you are really going for it on this one though if you think it will offend Quiggie! :v2_dizzy_wink2:
Insert signature here

Noggin the Nog
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Noggin the Nog » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:30 pm

Grandad wrote:I am hoping for an all time low score this time by offending everybody who plays it - even Sparkles and Quiggie who are among the 'yolkfolkers' making guest appearances and let Daisy have her wicked way with them - if they can open up the 'slut' version :v2_dizzy_jawdrop:
Hope you won't forget to include me Steve. If so, I might even play it! :D :D

AndyUK
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by AndyUK » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:47 am

What competition?

Adz.M
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Post by Adz.M » Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:47 am

AndyUK wrote:What competition?
http://www.yolkfolk.com/dizzyage

The DizzyAGE Easter Competition is an annual event that's been running since 2006.

It's where fans make their own games using the DizzyAGE engine in hope of winning first place and being awarded with prizes.

This year's Competition is yet to be announced by xelanoimis.

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:19 am

Noggin, how could I not include someone whose avatar is holding a huge chopper :v2_dizzy_eek:

Sparkles, at least you maintain your dignity in the game :v2_dizzy_lol:

F&H, I was 'filthed' out, but you know you can't keep a good pervert down :v2_dizzy_fingers:

AndyG
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by AndyG » Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:23 pm

Eggsciting stuff :oooo: I'm afraid my own game won't be ready as it truly has been an enormous undertaking and I recently took on more hours at work. It's hard to dip in and out of as I seem to have hit two brick walls that need a good solid week I reckon. (Parallax scrolling I have working in three areas but any more won't work, and I need to work out a "next page" option in the inventory.) Definitely on the cards for the next one though!! And I guess I'll have plenty to play in the meantime :v2_dizzy_tongue:

Adz.M
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Post by Adz.M » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:29 pm

We maybe waiting a while longer for the Competition to launch this year as Alex is on holiday at the moment.

So I think It's likely the whole voting stage and finishing will run a month later than usual like in 2013.