Dizzy X Journey to Russia (Remake) RUS-ENG v1.01 [DOWNLOADABLE]

Post information about your own Dizzy creations.
Rindex
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Rindex » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:37 pm

Nowhere Girl wrote:And didn't "Dizzy Underground" follow "Dizzy X"?
I'm stuck at where the remake diverges from the original. I've even found the rocket, but the fuel can is empty, I have loads of unused items and I don't know what to do next...

No, it is different games. Dizzy-Y continuation. And the rocket hasn't flown up. It in the second part is written.

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby frogandhat » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:42 pm

Grandad wrote:You've probably been saying bad things about Russia Frogman and Mr Putin has hacked your computer so you can never ever complete another game in your life :v2_dizzy_lol: :v2_dizzy_lol:

Niet! Zis computer not hacked by mighty Soviet Empire! You tell lies, you will be sent to gulag with silly Frogman!

Vladimir
Insert signature here

MrGillespie
Your Backpack is Empty

Postby MrGillespie » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:55 pm

I remembered the key and locked window was a good red herring when I played the original Russian version.

Rindex
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Rindex » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:36 am

Version 1.01 in the first post. Don't forget the "Q" key.

Adz.M
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Dizzy X Journey to Russia (Remake) RUS-ENG v1.01 [DOWNLOADABLE]

Postby Adz.M » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:35 am

v1.01 should now be up.

Dario
Your Backpack is Empty

Re: Dizzy X Journey to Russia (Remake) RUS-ENG v1.01 [DOWNLOADABLE]

Postby Dario » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:04 pm

Dizzy X & Dizzy Y were great games, you must try it if don't play earlier. ;)
Remake is good, new puzzles added. BTW, how to beat rats? In original the fortress was empty.

Rindex
Hard Boiled Egg

Re:

Postby Rindex » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:29 pm

Nowhere Girl wrote:And didn't "Dizzy Underground" follow "Dizzy X"?
I'm stuck at where the remake diverges from the original. I've even found the rocket, but the fuel can is empty, I have loads of unused items and I don't know what to do next...

To jump up.

Nowhere Girl
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Nowhere Girl » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:56 am

OK, game completed yet in the old year and on my old comp, actually it wasn't the best idea to ask about hints here because it's not the help thread... So back to questions about the game in general: will you be remaking "Dizzy Y" as well?
Actually I've never played it because I never had a Spectrum emulator (I played Spectrum versions of the original Dizzy games through a Spectrum-to-browser emulator on dizzy.pl, but they only included the original games in such versions), but I've taken a look at screenshots from the original version of "Dizzy Y" on dizzy.pl too and I just can't wait how they could look like in Dizzy AGE. (The improvement in graphic quality between Spectrum and the best Dizzy AGE games is just amazing and the Russian team is among the very best Dizzy graphic artists.) For example, on one of the screenshots from original "Dizzy Y" Dizzy is standing in front of a large building called "Temple to the old gods" and this could be much more sophisticated in a remake. While relatively little is known for sure about pre-Christian Slavic religion, images of how old temples and outdoor places of worship could have looked like are quite abundant for example in Russian art...
(Btw, I've read that some native Slavic believers in Poland are going to build a temple - according to the article, the first new Slavic pagan temple to be built, at least in Poland, since medieval times...)
And, back to the game: does the story end with "Dizzy Y" or was there yet another game? (I still keep thinking of "Dizzy Underground", but perhaps it's completely separate... And already remade anyway - nice, but not the quality seen in visually best Dizzy AGE games, such as "Dizzy X", "Dizzy - the Last Hero", "Don't Panic Dizzy", "Mystic Forest Dizzy" and some others...)

Nowhere Girl
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Nowhere Girl » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:51 pm

Hey hey, guys (and girls, perhaps), just asking again because maybe you haven't noticed my reply: will you be remaking "Dizzy Y" too?

VK007
Your Backpack is Empty

Postby VK007 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:53 am

Nowhere Girl wrote:will you be remaking "Dizzy Y" too?

Not decided yet.