Dizzy X Journey to Russia (Remake) RUS-ENG v1.01 [DOWNLOADABLE]

Post information about your own Dizzy creations.
Nowhere Girl
Hard Boiled Egg

Re: Dizzy X Journey to Russia (Remake) RUS-ENG v1.01 [DOWNLOADABLE]

Postby Nowhere Girl » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:21 am

So let me praise you again (maybe it will make you want to remake another one ;)): in case of "Dizzy X" the improvement in graphic quality is breathtaking.

Nowhere Girl
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Nowhere Girl » Sat May 06, 2017 8:22 pm

Oh, by the way: can attachments be posted at this forum? As for the topic I've mentioned, I have a picture with a nice - maybe a bit kitschy, but also fascinating - artist's vision of how ancient Slavic temples could look like...

Robin Floyd
Your Backpack is Empty

Postby Robin Floyd » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:44 pm

Just adding a note to say that I've recently finished both this game and Dizzy Underground, and thoroughly enjoyed both. I hadn't played either original version of these before so these remakes are my intro to the Russian Dizzy games. They definitely have their own particular style, some very cryptic puzzles to say the least, and an oddball sense of humour. For sure I would not have got far on my own, but between the help threads on this forum and some Youtube walkthroughs I was able to muddle through the points where I got stuck.

So just to add my vote, I would be very keen to see a similar remake of Dizzy Y also!