Dora The Explorer v1.02 [DOWNLOADABLE]

Post information about your own Dizzy creations.
Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Re: Dora The Explorer v1.0 [DOWNLOADABLE]

Postby Grandad » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:56 am

Sorry Dr Titus, didn't realise that where you live anything other than male sexual domination was considered abnormal or perverted :dizzy_rolleyes:

The Armorog
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby The Armorog » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:56 am

It's part of this British thing called 'a sense of humour'!

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby frogandhat » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:07 pm

Not very popular with the russians are you Grandad? I must admit, your game style and the russian game style are quite different - they seem to go for really good looking serious games that have ridiculously hard parts in with no clue as to why, whereas your games are more simplistic in style, with humour and (sometimes warped) logic to the puzzles. Each to their own, of course, but as Grandad says, if you don't like the game, move on - there are plenty of others out there.
Anyway, thanks for the amended save - that has got me lots further - only the red keystone to acquire and 84 points, so feel I am doing really well. Still lots of puzzles to solve though. Objects I have are spoon, chopper (used), coal (know where to put it, just can't be bothered yet!), basket, blue peter flag, pickaxe, red and purple gems, machete (used a few times), crowbar (ditto) and mug.
Gonna have a bit of a rest though now - all those bloomin' mazes to map, but having good fun so far and not done anything rude yet :v2_dizzy_blush: , and seemingly no closer to opening the easter egg chest.

boo
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby boo » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:39 am

I've been a member here a long time now but don't get on all that often. I'm a little more than shocked at the hate I just read here :v2_dizzy_down: Like someone said, if you don't like the game just move along, simple as that! Theres a few games here I'm not so keen on, they just sit in my "maybe later" folder. Grandad, you keep making these games, I'm often sat here playing your games laughing my ass off at some funny (and perverted!) things in them. I dunno, maybe the humour gets lost enroute to Russia. But here in Jolly old England, it's alive and kicking. And right now I'm off to waste my Sunday exloring with Dora :D No doubt I'll be back in an hour or 2 looking for help lol

boo
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby boo » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:43 am

Oh before I start...my hubby just said he would play Dizzy games if they were based on the Carry On Movies...Something to ponder for your next game, Grandad? :dizzy_wink:

boo
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby boo » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:49 am

I'm getting the fish bug too. I haven't collected any fish yet, but when I went back to talk to someone (I can't remember who now) I got another green book which I was able to give and get the speech about getting the butterfly net (which I already had) I have -11 fish.

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby frogandhat » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:56 am

boo wrote:I'm getting the fish bug too. I haven't collected any fish yet, but when I went back to talk to someone (I can't remember who now) I got another green book which I was able to give and get the speech about getting the butterfly net (which I already had) I have -11 fish.

It isn't Grandad's fault, "the engine hiccuped" apparently! :p :dizzy_rolleyes: Hopefully, he will have it fixed shortly as the game is uncompletable otherwise. I have only got further as I sent him my save from before the bug and he kindly sent it back after he hacked his own game and got me the chip supper.
Has anyone actually managed to get past this point legitimately?

boo
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby boo » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:01 am

Oh I'm not blaming anyone, brand new game, there's bound to be bugs or hiccups lol. Looking forward to the update :D

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby frogandhat » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:04 am

Why not? I blame Grandad for pretty much everything! :v2_dizzy_biggrin:

boo
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby boo » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:08 am

I dunno, keeping him sweet so we get the update quicker? lol.