Dora The Explorer v1.02 [DOWNLOADABLE]

Post information about your own Dizzy creations.
frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Re: Dora The Explorer v1.0 [DOWNLOADABLE]

Postby frogandhat » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:27 am

SWEET? GRANDAD? :dizzy_confused: You just wait, if those spiders weren't bad enough, all the bats, spikes and mazes in this game are a right pain in the derriere! :v2_dizzy_crazy:
You'll soon be like Quiggy and I who use the word "Grandad" as the worst swear word imaginable!:dizzy_mad:
Last edited by frogandhat on Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Armorog
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby The Armorog » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:35 pm

I've had the same problem as frogandhat and boo, in that Jock repeats the dialogue about the fish, I end up with -11, and he gives me another book, even after collecting all the fish. So I'm eagerly awaiting an update, as I'm really enjoying it so far!
Incidentally, by the point I can get to, should I have 'earned the right' to open the easter egg chest in the magic shop? Or will this come afterwards? Thanks Grandad, for another game to rank alongside Dora In Paris, Annie's Legacy (still my favourite!) and Daisy's Odd Day. Really great fun, whatever your mistaken detractors say!

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Sparkles 49 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:24 pm

I'm with everyone else. Another Grandad game is always something to look forward to and this one is no exception. I'm really enjoying it and I love all the bits of innuendo etc. I thought us Brits were supposed to be the prudes.

I managed to get the 10 fish, give them to Jock and get the fish supper without incident. Stuck now on what to do next but damned if I'm going to start a helpthread yet!

trz
Free Range Egg

Postby trz » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:49 pm

The Armorog wrote:Really great fun, whatever your mistaken detractors say!

Dizzy is a game about adventure, magic and kindness, and not about sexual perversion. For this we love the games about Dizzy.

trz categorically against sexual perversion in the games about Dizzy.

Noggin the Nog
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Noggin the Nog » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:03 pm

I haven't played this yet. (I'm waiting for the update.)

Is it really as good as trz says? :v2_dizzy_biggrin:
Last edited by Noggin the Nog on Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby frogandhat » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:03 pm

Sparkles 49 wrote:I managed to get the 10 fish, give them to Jock and get the fish supper without incident. Stuck now on what to do next but damned if I'm going to start a helpthread yet!

Alright for some :P

And the help thread is already started...

Grandad - I think I have found another bug in the astrology / numerology puzzle - I make the answer 2 more than you do! Doesn't affect it too much as the button pushing stopped as soon as I reached your answer. :v2_dizzy_blush:

boo
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby boo » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Sparkles 49 wrote:I managed to get the 10 fish, give them to Jock and get the fish supper without incident.

I started over and managed to get the fish and chips this time (did things in a different order than before and managed to have +1 point)

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby frogandhat » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:22 pm

Grandad - and I couldn't work out the logic to Anubis' puzzle - I worked it out by trial and error as my logical answer that I thought followed the instructions was wrong after the first press!

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby frogandhat » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:20 pm

Grandad, you better cancel that holiday to Moscow! :v2_dizzy_biggrin:

The Armorog
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby The Armorog » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:42 pm

I find trz's comments to Grandad and the other users of this forum extremely offensive, and the pictures he has attached are frankly beyond offensive. Anybody is free not to play any game they don't like; however, directly abusing the game's creator amongst others surely contravenes the rules of this forum? :say_no: