Off Topic Thread

Anything that doesnt fit anywhere. Off topic and so on...
Ababeb
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by Ababeb » Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:17 pm

How to dupe in Ragnarok Online:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DCIzKYqR9cs&re ... ram><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DCIzKYqR9cs&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Meph
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Meph » Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:09 am

:v2_dizzy_yahoo: :v2_dizzy_yahoo: :v2_dizzy_yahoo: :v2_dizzy_yahoo: :v2_dizzy_yahoo: :v2_dizzy_yahoo:

at last.. the 6 disc box set collection..
and it comes out on the 3rd.. Woohoo

Its always the cracked ones that let the light in

Meph
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Meph » Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:33 pm

loads of time to play Dizzy.. lost my job.
big boss in France has decided due to lack of profit this easter about 6 of us was giving the boot.. and not department is allowed to spend any of theses budget.. lol

oh well,
they hope to call us all back in a few weeks ifs things start to pick up.. its almost a grantee but you never quite know.. if this weather keeps as bad as it has been then none of us will get called back and others will be giving the boot.. an odd few days for rain is fair enough but its been nasty this easter break and not even the massive Halloween success was enough to keep the balance.. it almost did but last weekend it became game over.

:(
Better find were next weeks money is going to come from...great.

AndyC
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by AndyC » Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:07 pm

Sorry to hear that, Meph. It's never a pleasant feeling, being made redundant; I hope things work out for you.

Adz.M
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Post by Adz.M » Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:50 am

Sorry to hear Meph :tdown: , where did you work?

Meph
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Meph » Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:54 pm

working in the art department on a local theme park.
so anything involving paint..only been there 6 weeks.

But we lost so much money this easter the big boss in France kicked 6 of us out.. but we should be back soon.. they hope to call us all back later on in the seasons once profit is being made.. its just one of those things, Self employed anyway so tis not quite so bad i tend to come and go with different companys anyway.. just has no job security.

Colin
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Colin » Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:44 pm

aw man! fingers crossed, your back to work soon!

Meph
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Meph » Sun May 11, 2008 8:29 pm

back to work tomorrow.
kinda frustrating.. this bloke is always so last minute.
phoned him Saturday because i needed to info for my tax return that he never gave me. he then phoned me back at half eight Sunday wanting me to 'start' tomorrow. lol at least he stopped phoning me at 10pm and wanting me the next day. oh well, it was bound to happen i seem to do work for theses guys every summer/all summer for the past 5/6 years, i just can't seem to get/keep away from them..lol

knowing my luck the other company will phone me in the next week or so and want be back in the art department..lol
Normally happens. but looks like they will have to hang on until the end of the years or next Jan/Fed again.. oh well can't have it easy all the time.

just annoying have to juggle theses things, made it easier one contact had no work at all this year.. which meant things just even out for me with the extra work i did get, but its just a case of not losing any contacts and trying to keep them happy, things normally work out.

This means, no more playing with Dizzy age for a while.. wouldn't have the time now, well not as much anyway.

Meph
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Meph » Wed May 28, 2008 5:28 pm

this was my clip for the the Doritos advert comp.
didn't make the top 5 natually..lol but i had fun doing it.
kinda limited as i had to follow the rules.. i fact it was hard keeping it at 29 seconds. and was my first use with a wire armature which was better than nothing but still not a s good as i had hoped. i guess after using a ball and socket one theres no turning back but the one i have is/was far to big. really need a 6/7" one.

anyway have a giggle

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6QY9SmlXIio&hl ... ram><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6QY9SmlXIio&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Adz.M
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Post by Adz.M » Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:24 pm

Remember Psyga315? Who couldn't finish Dizzy and the Mushroom Pie?

Well guess what he's done recently? :v2_dizzy_rolleyes: Turns out he's found a different use of this DizzyAGE Demo.

[CENTER]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GjC8IhgEP8U&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GjC8IhgEP8U&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/CENTER]