1000th Post Club

Anything that doesnt fit anywhere. Off topic and so on...
Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:31 pm

frogandhat wrote:Meph's post there should be disqualified then Adz! :v2_dizzy_tongue2:

Sh*t, so will this be..... :v2_dizzy_confused2: (think of something at least relevant to say....)

Aha..

Congratulations on the 'landmark' Lord. :v2_dizzy_clapping:

(surely anybody with more than say 50 posts ought to really get a life though?:v2_dizzy_wink2 :)
I was thinking that myself to be honest lol...well even more so since I got lumbered with an additional new role nearly two years ago so i'm now doing dual roles at work...even when I have my own time it's often not my own :(

Still that is life...work...work..work...mmm and I now have to go in really early for the next few weeks :cry:

Thanks for the congrats.

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:16 am

Work? I vaguely remember having to get up at a ridiculously early hour and stuff myself into jam packed London tubetrains twice a day in order to earn a crust.

Now, thanks to my allegedly gilt edged Civil Service pension I get up when I want and do what I want, knowing that all your taxes come flowing into my bank account once a month :v2_dizzy_lol:

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:17 pm

Grandad wrote:Work? I vaguely remember having to get up at a ridiculously early hour and stuff myself into jam packed London tubetrains twice a day in order to earn a crust.:
No fun at all..
Grandad wrote: Now, thanks to my allegedly gilt edged Civil Service pension I get up when I want and do what I want, knowing that all your taxes come flowing into my bank account once a month :v2_dizzy_lol:
Awww not fair lol..hopefully i'll be there one day many many + some more many years ahead...now then what is my retirement age going to be by then (best not think about it).

Meph
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Meph » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:30 pm

Give me back my taxes !!!

Someone who's never ever going to be able to afford to retire and who wont be able to do physically do my job in later life i need all the money saved i can get.... Give me back my taxes!! :cross:

oh hang on.. i don't even pay tax as i don't earn enough. :v2_dizzy_crazy:
Its always the cracked ones that let the light in