Dora's Cafe (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Dora's Cafe (HELP THREAD)

Post by quiggie » Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:23 pm

Ok Grandad i give up i'll start the help thread :v2_dizzy_blush:
Got stuck early on but just had a great big spurt & now stuck again. Have tried, tried, tried with the only items i've got:
bible, cross, grenade, coffee mug, screwdriver [used], hosp pass [used], school pass [used].
Need to do that damn bleeting lamb, laryngitis, cow, safe, notebk, music teacher.
Wondering if i've used an item to early that may be handy now????????
Anyway, help please, thank you! :v2_dizzy_blush:
Hard work has a future payoff. Lazyness pays off NOW.

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:13 am

Oh Annie, first again on the help thread eh :umm:

Do you remember a really old Sunday afternoon tv programme called 'One Man and His Dog' :dizzy_wink:

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:10 am

It's me again too!!!!

Items I've got are:-
screwdriver(used), rubber ring, cross, coffee cup, busty Asian babes magazine(that no-one seems to want), trowel, hospital pass.

I need to find something to clean out the cavity in the house and I also need to find tools to access the hidden room plus I need to do all the other things on Quiggie's list.

I can't get the bible and I guess the inaccessible platform is the key to this. I've tried all the items I currently have and have tried jumping about but no luck.

Please could I have a clue for anything that will get me going again.

fapapucs
Free Range Egg

Post by fapapucs » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:31 pm

Hi Sparkles 49,
You can jump to that " inaccessible platform", beleive me.

Grandad,
Its a great game again, thank you. But i totally stuck. Three teachers drunk coffe but i can,t do anything with the music teacher.i dont have map or flashlight for the maze. And the way next to the policeman is closed because the boy just waiting his friend. Cuold you give me some tips please.

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:09 pm

Grandad wrote:Oh Annie, first again on the help thread eh :umm:

Do you remember a really old Sunday afternoon tv programme called 'One Man and His Dog' :dizzy_wink:
Yes they went to mow a meadow lol. I've already moved the lamb once so thinking i've gone wrong somewhere & maybe need to start again cause can't seem to do anything with what i've got! Although a did trollop around everywhere i could with the dog [which by the way i love] before using him twice. Off for a re-start, its fun enough so thats ok. :v2_dizzy_tongue2:

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:10 pm

Sparkles 49 wrote:It's me again too!!!!

Items I've got are:-
screwdriver(used), rubber ring, cross, coffee cup, busty Asian babes magazine(that no-one seems to want), trowel, hospital pass.

I need to find something to clean out the cavity in the house and I also need to find tools to access the hidden room plus I need to do all the other things on Quiggie's list.

I can't get the bible and I guess the inaccessible platform is the key to this. I've tried all the items I currently have and have tried jumping about but no luck.

Please could I have a clue for anything that will get me going again.
If you get yourself onto the single platform and jump onto the branches to the right & on the final one jump up you'll get a nice surprise!! that should get you going again.

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:12 pm

fapapucs wrote:Hi Sparkles 49,
You can jump to that " inaccessible platform", beleive me.

Grandad,
Its a great game again, thank you. But i totally stuck. Three teachers drunk coffe but i can,t do anything with the music teacher.i dont have map or flashlight for the maze. And the way next to the policeman is closed because the boy just waiting his friend. Cuold you give me some tips please.
I only got 2 teachers drinking coffee!!! Need to know what items you've got so i can maybe help!

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:43 pm

Thanks Quiggie and fapapucs. I thought jumping on the branches would be the way forward but I still can't get onto the single platform. I've tried jumping from above, from the left and from the floor and I just can't do it!

Done it! and I know what to do with the nice surprise too. Thanks for the help, hopefully on my way again now

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:51 pm

Sparkles 49 wrote:Thanks Quiggie and fapapucs. I thought jumping on the branches would be the way forward but I still can't get onto the single platform. I've tried jumping from above, from the left and from the floor and I just can't do it!

Done it! and I know what to do with the nice surprise too. Thanks for the help, hopefully on my way again now
Jump from the big post outside the hut to the left, so your just out of the screen where the platform is.

fapapucs
Free Range Egg

Post by fapapucs » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:05 pm

quiggie wrote:I only got 2 teachers drinking coffee!!! Need to know what items you've got so i can maybe help!
You can get the right item from somebody at the right end if you carry the right thing to him from the auto repair.