Dizzy - The Last Hero (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby SnTrooper » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:46 am

Thanks. Now finished.

Only error I found is when the well is moving you can walk to the left and out into a blank screen.

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Sparkles 49 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:48 pm

I'm using version 2.00 of this game and have, [color="#FFFFFF"]garage control, remote control, hammer, crowbar, Jack, spade[/color]. I can't find [color="#FFFFFF"]secateurs [/color]anywhere. Can't get into the house on either floor and don't want to try the[color="#FFFFFF"] hammer on the grave without the tarpaulin[/color].

I'm sure once I get the [color="#FFFFFF"]secateurs[/color] the game will open up but I'm really stuck and have been going round and round for ages now. Please could someone tell me where the b....... [color="#FFFFFF"]secateurs[/color] are?

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby SnTrooper » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:31 pm

Have you found the fake wall down in the mines (near the [color="#FFFFFF"]sleeping guy[/color])?

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Sparkles 49 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:47 pm

I haven't been in the mines, only the section with the man with the spade. I've tried the hammer and the crowbar on the wooden bridge by the man but neither works and I also tried the remote control there and got a strange message about not using it there.

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby SnTrooper » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:14 pm

The remote works on the pump under the garage. Through there is how you get to the lower mines.

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Sparkles 49 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:10 pm

Thanks Sn Trooper. I've now got the mine detector but have been all over getting killed by skeletons but can't find where to use it. Any chance of another hint please!!!

Rindex
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Rindex » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:36 pm

The mine detector will crack, somewhere [color="#FFFFFF"]around the woods[/color].

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Sparkles 49 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:00 am

Thanks for the help Rindex and SnTrooper. Finished now. I started to play the game in May but really didn't get very far. Now it's Autumn I have more time and it paid off. I thoroughly enjoyed playing this game. I was expecting to get an on screen message when the detector was in the right place but think the noise was much better.

Thanks for all the fun and look forward to the next one.

The Armorog
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby The Armorog » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:03 pm

I must be the most hopeless one here because I can't get past the first screens! I can't pick anything up or solve anything at all. I would love to be able to get into this game, so could anyone give me a clue about how to kick things off, please??

Rindex
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Rindex » Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:37 pm

The Armorog wrote:I must be the most hopeless one here because I can't get past the first screens! I can't pick anything up or solve anything at all. I would love to be able to get into this game, so could anyone give me a clue about how to kick things off, please??

How to banish a dog.

[video=youtube;sIN58mcjXOs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIN58mcjXOs[/video]