Fantasy World Daisy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
jmcf81
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by jmcf81 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:50 pm

Finished, great game, thanks Grandad :-) Surprised myself in the well, only took me five minutes or so. My 5 year got great satisfaction hearing the sarcastic laugh in that maze :v2_dizzy_lol: :v2_dizzy_lol:

The Armorog
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by The Armorog » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:29 pm

Hi,

I've been in the ghost area to find the statue, and have filled the room with water by pressing the button, but can't find the statue. I also need to get the pear down from the tree, get the door handle out of the lava, sort out the maze down the well, do something to get the church open, retrieve the cake from the cloud, find scotch for Grand Dizzy and do something with his pot plant. Also find another lift key.

I can flip pull one of the handles down the well but the other I can reach won't budge. I must need flippers to get around down there?

I've got the scuba gear, pickaxe (used once in the castle), bone (unused), broom (unused), carpet (unused), loud hailer (unused), dragon's head (unused), sharp sword (used once) & wood saw (used once).
Any clues about my next move?

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:53 pm

Armorog - this bit had me stumped for a bit as well, but for some strange reason I tried throwing one of the items you have in the water and surprisingly (to me) it worked. Maybe it was because it was full of hot air!

And one of your items can be used again to gain a coin.

Grandad - when I press the 'Reply with Quote' button on the bottom right of a comment, it automatically puts the name in, then I just delete the bits I don't want to repeat.
Insert signature here

The Armorog
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by The Armorog » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:02 pm

Thanks a lot FrogAndHat. I've just figured out which water you meant, you're right, a less than obvious move!

The Armorog
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by The Armorog » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:43 pm

Got a bit further....I can't reach the second pygmy cow.
I think the main thing I have to do is somehow use the salt (property of Lot) to make something float in order to move the red slider past the ghosts, but I've tried every object on the jar and all it says is 'property of Lot'. Am I right?

Noggin the Nog
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Noggin the Nog » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:25 pm

There's something else hiding in the chapel that floats... ;)

The Armorog
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by The Armorog » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:04 pm

Noggin, I've already found the rubber duck but that's not helping me anywhere either.
Please don't tell me I've should've put it down since I filled up with water, as I've saved it various times since I did that... :v2_dizzy_mad:

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:24 pm

Armorog - the button not only lets water in, but lets it out again as well! Granted, I thought that if I dropped a floating object in water, it would float upwards, but it doesn't, it has to be put on water.
Insert signature here

The Armorog
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by The Armorog » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:11 pm

Thanks again FrogAndHat. I started again anyway, and have finally got to the green ghost and the buttons under coloured symbols throught those two doors - this looks tricky...better call it a day and come back to it tomorrow (and the help thread, no doubt!)

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:24 am

Armorog - there was a clue to that puzzle in the library, and you have seen the order in which to press the buttons.
Insert signature here