Property Ladder Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
Jarek
Hard Boiled Egg

Re: Property Ladder Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Post by Jarek » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:00 pm

I have: toy duck, toy train, toy plane, clockwork mouse, polaroid camera, rubic's cube, teddy bear, baby doll, smelly cheese, purple pillock, rock garden spade, hand drill, museum pass card (used), spanner (used), daisy's passport (used), what to do?

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:32 pm

Jarek, what did the book in the library say. You have what you need. Where did you find the cheese. I've been looking everywhere and trying everything

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:07 pm

I am now the owner of a very posh apartment. Thank you Grandad for another ingenius game, how do you think of all the little twists and turns and the story lines/ Whatever you do don't stop, your loyal followers love your games. Looking forward to the next one. :v2_dizzy_clapping: :v2_dizzy_cheers:

Jarek
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Jarek » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:16 pm

Cheese is in the kitchen. Go to the kitchen at night. Why the clip and hanger have disappeared.
Last edited by Jarek on Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Armorog
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by The Armorog » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:35 pm

I've finished too Grandad. Really enjoyed playing this one - no spiders/snails and energy bar/ways to die, no annoying convoluted mazes or obtuse number puzzles. A game to stand proudly alongside Daisy Does Dallas, Dora In Paris and Annie's Legacy! I have to admit I gave up on Doom Island Dizzy but Property Ladder Dizzy is my favourite type of Grandad game! Keep up the great work!

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:14 am

Thanks Sparkles and Armorog, glad you liked it. So far, nobody's found any bugs, but doubt if I've managed to make a whole game without at least one bug.

Jarek - the paperclip and hanger vanish if you're holding them when you read the book as they are part of the thief costume.

Jarek
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Jarek » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:41 pm

I have 94999 coins, where is 5000 coins? Over the flag is a white diamond, how to get it? How to open the safe? I tried everywhere to use the stone but I do not know where to use the stone.

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:21 am

Jarek, sent you a pm

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:04 pm

I'm doing absolute crap so far!!! Been running around for a couple of daze now with:
spanner, bold cutters, hand drill, empty cardboard box, spade, dragon egg, tablecloth, walking stick, walkman, passport, toffees & bleach
Tried all items as Dizzy, Snowman, Looter & Frenchman, got no-one else to try yet.
Have read thru the thread & tried some things that made sense (to me anyway) but no luck, so any & all help welcome Grandad et al :v2_dizzy_down:

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by SnTrooper » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:15 pm

quiggie wrote:I'm doing absolute crap so far!!!
You're doing better than me. I have all the same items minus the box and the thief and frenchman costumes.