Daisy Goes Solo (2018) (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Re: Daisy Goes Solo (2018) (HELP THREAD)

Post by Sparkles 49 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:38 pm

Hi Jarek, I'm way behind you but you have one item that I have used on Tower Island which made the pirate very happy and if the potion makes you strong there is something you need to lift in order to get across another item.

You've obviously used the small white key, mine cart wheel, piano and small diamond so if you have any hints I would be very grateful.

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:00 pm

Hey Sparkles i haven't come across no piano? You can give the small diamond to the lady you got the honey from & the cart wheel you use when you get to Deserted Island.
I'm well stuck at the moment, just running around trying out trial & error :embarassed:

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:10 pm

Quiggie the piano is in the pub but I only got the piano stool after i sorted the pirate out. I've already done the diamond lady but haven't found deserted island yet. i have found the one with the skinny dippers though. Like you I'm running around trying everything everywhere and still haven't found any secret rooms with life giving beans and water. Nearly cracked the smelly cheese but nothing to plug the hole with. I'll just have to keep on trying!!!! :dizzy_mad:

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:25 pm

Yeah found the skinny dippers but not solved. solved the smelly cheese tho - not sure but think i got a hankie in the McOgres room after giving him the aspirin.

I can get past the bush in Tower Island but for the life of me can't jump over the moving green slab without dying! got past once but not a clue what to do on the next bit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jarek
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Jarek » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:47 pm

1 used mixture to push the wagon.
2 potions I used to lift the weights and launch the bridge.

With a white key you will open a metal cabinet.
I did not use the piano.

Where to use the third time the mix?
What to give a pirate on the island? I tried everything.

You will get honey for diamond.
Last edited by Jarek on Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:03 pm

Wow. I've not found an aspirin or a bush and moving green platform on Tower Island and I thought I was doing ok!!

Jarek, I've forgotten what you give the pirate but he goes to the pub too watch football.

Jarek
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Jarek » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:23 pm

With a white key you will open a metal cabinet.

I have: ball of string, crowbar, spanner, hooter, strength potion x1, bottle of bleach, loo roll, butterfly net, empty balloon box with rock, guitar, red cross, swipe card, prism, working mini fan, cherry cake, pair of nylon socks, lump of coal, bar of soap, picaxe, coconut, elephant horn, army wet suit, what to do?

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:34 pm

Jarek have you tried the swipe card in the Library? You can also give the cake with a cherry to the parrot on Tower island

Where is the metal cabinet, I've tried in the colonel's house but can't find anywhere else.

Jarek
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Jarek » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:51 pm

I was wrong. I'm playing for the first time. I do not remember where to use the white key. I do not have a slip card to use in the library.

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:58 pm

Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh finally worked out what skinny dip girls needs & a get the message: I need to do something else first!!!!!!! f8839skjfjsjf Grandad :dizzy_wink: