Dora to the Rescue (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Re: Dora to the Rescue (HELP THREAD)

Post by Grandad » Thu May 09, 2019 9:20 am

I could have sworn I just changed the door status - I'll check to see if I've gone all senile and let you know. If I've mucked up the wrong status change just save the game before you talk to hungry girl and I'll send yet another upgrade to AdzM (at least I haven't reached the record of 5 upgrades set by Jamie Douglas (Delta) many years ago :dizzy_smile: )

EDIT: Yup, made a total mess of the door status - now fixed and version 1.4 surfing it's way to AdzM on the great internet B road.

PS - geek talk: tend to use (allegedly) non-changing action points as status changes for other things rather than adding extra stuff to the map. So originally the cafe wasn't going to open. Sorry for being such a (insert your own Anglo-Saxon noun).

Jarek
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Jarek » Thu May 09, 2019 10:43 am

The game in version 1.2 is crashing. The game in version 1.3 is crashing. the game in version 1.3 has no sound.
Attachments
1.3.JPG
1.3.JPG (71.03 KiB) Viewed 996 times
1.2.JPG
1.2.JPG (75.69 KiB) Viewed 996 times

The Armorog
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by The Armorog » Thu May 09, 2019 12:45 pm

Yep - it crashed for me too in the kitchen, just as Jarek said, but as it’s at the start of the game I just restarted and haven’t experienced crashes anywhere else. Thanks for the new version Grandad, I’ve got a save point right there so I’ll soo see if it’s okay now!

Jarek
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Jarek » Thu May 09, 2019 1:47 pm

The game is suspended. She ate a chicken. I do not want to eat the cake. What to do? I play version 1.3.
Attachments
Przechwytywanie.JPG
Przechwytywanie.JPG (45.96 KiB) Viewed 989 times

Lee
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by Lee » Thu May 09, 2019 2:34 pm

The Armorog wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 12:45 pm
Yep - it crashed for me too in the kitchen, just as Jarek said, but as it’s at the start of the game I just restarted and haven’t experienced crashes anywhere else. Thanks for the new version Grandad, I’ve got a save point right there so I’ll soo see if it’s okay now!
Same here.,restarted and it was ok.

zibi
Free Range Egg

Post by zibi » Thu May 09, 2019 4:33 pm

I've got 38 bonks and vampire teeth, 2 bonks left ... where to get code to safe with wine for monk. What about other bonks? Any hints?

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Thu May 09, 2019 8:19 pm

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezus Grandad I got in there all by myself but couldn't get out again for hrs!!! If I gotta work a way thru there to the bottles I'm buggered.
So i have 37 bonks & the only items i have are:
vampire teeth, fried sausage & corkscrew
obviously think i know what to do with the last one!!!

The Armorog
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by The Armorog » Thu May 09, 2019 9:18 pm

I'm on 37 as well - got all 35 from the original version, and the other 2 were from the guy in the cafe and the policeman with the truncheon.
I can see I need a bottle of Merlot for no.38, and presumably to help fix the second leak for no.39. How do you know the wine is in the safe in Chompalot's room? I just have the vampire teeth, corkscrew and fried sausage (but I have no idea what that's for).

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Thu May 09, 2019 9:44 pm

Yeah we’re at the same place. Haha I meant getting thru that fkin vent to the room next to the safe not chompalots safe&! my last item wasn’t for leaky guy so obvs for opening. Really stuck for what to try next

The Armorog
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by The Armorog » Thu May 09, 2019 10:41 pm

What vent to the room next to the safe, quiggie? Which other safe do you mean if not Chompalots? I really want to find those last 3, I feel I’ve been playing this game forever...