Fishy Business (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Fishy Business (HELP THREAD)

Post by Sparkles 49 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:33 pm

I didn't want to disappoint or prove you wrong but here I am starting a help thread!!!! I've got to the art gallery and have done all the puzzles and collected the rewards, however got all pleased with myself for completing the one with the old man but there was no prize. Is that right or have I missed something? Also I've searched every railing and branch but I can't find the spanner. Could I have a hint please? xx

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Re: Fishy Business (HELP THREAD)

Post by quiggie » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:07 pm

Same Sparkles except i can't do Purdie, yeah didn't get anything for the old geezer & can't find the spanner anywhere, but hey nothing new for us in a Grandad game :dizzy_mad:

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:02 pm

That Purdie one was a b****r. I just kept going back to it and eventually got it.Glad you’re stuck too. Don’t feel quite such a fool!!

Jarek
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Jarek » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:33 am

I have: red ball, green, ball, blue ball, yellow ball, mars bar, light blue key, what to do?

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:56 am

Sorry Sparkles, the 'not needing a help thread' was just a joke on my part. This game is quite hard with lots of secret areas ...including some nasty little bits where checking out one part of an object gives one response, but checking out a different part of the same object gives a different response. However, it looks like I've messed up on that 'old geezer' picture as I ...'edit' have discovered a second way to solve this puzzle. Luckily, I can do a quick fix, on this to cover every possible outcome so will do an update and send it to Adzm later.

Annie, there is a clue in the art gallery which will give you a solution to fixing Joanna's face.

The spanner isn't hard to find as the only way to get to Grand Dizzy's hut from Denzil's hut is walk left to the tree hole, up and right, so essentially you only have two 'screens' to check. Don't bother checking the railings in the tree house complex, just the branches.

Jarek - fix the lift (you need to have pressed the lift button to discover the lift isn't working).

Jarek
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Jarek » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:32 pm

I have: spade, fuse, 38 cash, what to do? I found a green and orange totem. Where is the 3 totem?
Attachments
House.JPG
House.JPG (141.44 KiB) Viewed 424 times
Last edited by Jarek on Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:47 pm, edited 6 times in total.

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:48 pm

ARRRGGGHHH GRANDAD thanks for that clue but i've messed with purdi & can't reset!!!!! I've done loads as well but think i might be quicker to restart cause i'm never gonna get purdi on my own :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall:

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:45 pm

OI GRANDAD you've taken the solve clue out for the old geezer i've started again (cause of fkn purdi) & i've solved him twice without getting my ball :dizzy_mad: i want my ball put the clue back :embarassed:

EDIT: Forget this got it all on me own :v2_dizzy_cheers:

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:25 am

Well, I've done pretty well for me but now I'm stuck. I've used the ornamental brown and orange keys and I have a fuse and 34 coins. Can't find any more keys and can't work out the sequences for the buttons on the houses with coloured balls. Can anyone help please?

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:29 am

Yo Annie, you'll forgive me when you find the glass of vodka I've included in the game just for you :v2_dizzy_cheers:

Jarek, the coloured numbers above the doors and the different pieces of music are clues for solving other puzzles.