Secret Screen

Lost? Keep dropping the bolders?
darkly
Free Range Egg

Secret Screen

Post by darkly » Thu May 26, 2016 8:25 am

I everyone,

I have known this secret screen for many years, but I am not sure if anyone else has seen it.

If you somehow die where it rains, the screen resets to this secret inventory screen and the game crashes shortly after. It is a bit challenging to achieve this. But not impossible. I decided to share this after seeing the secrets in Fantastic Dizzy.

Spellbound is my favorite dizzy game, and I am curious to learn if there are more secrets. More items, secret puzzles etc.

Another secret I would like to mention is the secret peach underneath the ground just before the area with Denzil.

Do you see it?

Here a list of all the items in the game.

If anyone knows how to see the secret animations (if there is one) please share, I love seeing that sorts of stuff.

Finally, we never use the dagger in this game, isn't that weird.

Adz.M
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Post by Adz.M » Thu May 26, 2016 1:12 pm

When you said Secret Screen, I thought you'd be referring to this secret pantry screen I heard about, a room underground with all the food in the game. :p

I'm not aware of any other secrets though.

I'm a bit confused about when you say "secret animations" you mean on the other items (except stars)?

I know the smoking log animated on the Spectrum version but I'm not aware of any other items (or ever) animating on other versions.

darkly
Free Range Egg

Post by darkly » Thu May 26, 2016 2:02 pm

I recently learned about the secret symbol of the prince in Fantastic Dizzy and I was wondering, if there are other smaller secrets in Other Dizzy Games. If there is, I wonder if tehy can be found using my room teleport cheat. Instead of the rooms, I will try to switch inventory items. Perhaps they have numbers similar to rooms as well?

EDIT: I found the secret inventory screen number. It is 255. The first screen is 69. The screen with the wind is 70.

I also found a way to teleport inventory items, based on their screen number. However, I have no luck of finding secret items.

Okay, I have discovered a way to teleport the inventory items to the inventory. They are numbered as follows kite 65575, Drill 65567 Umbrella 65546.

There are no secret items. But here's something you don't see everyday: