Daisy Goes Solo (2018) (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
The Armorog
Hard Boiled Egg

Re: Daisy Goes Solo (2018) (HELP THREAD)

Post by The Armorog » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:31 pm

I can't approach the boar wearing the denim cap as it might attack me. But I can't give the denim cap to the bully. Presumably I need to get the boar to attack the bully, and get something conker-shaped for the passage. Everybody else seems to have figured this bit out easily enough and finished, but any clues, anyone?

Jarek
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Jarek » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:08 pm

Cap + twine + cardboard.

The Armorog
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by The Armorog » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:15 pm

Brilliant - and the game is finally finished! Thanks Jarek for all the help.

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:25 pm

FINALLY FINISHED (done a bit of work between tho). I spent far to long on the easiest of things like the long lift with the 2 red bricks that I kept trying to avoid instead of centring myself :dizzy_mad:
Another great game thank you Grandad, giving the donkey the mules was my most lol moment. Loved playing so much I’m off for another play.
Thanks again Grandad for this & all your lovely games :v2_dizzy_clapping: :v2_dizzy_clapping: :v2_dizzy_clapping: :v2_dizzy_clapping: :v2_dizzy_clapping:

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:20 am

Thanks everyone.I still enjoy making the games and appreciate that people still enjoy playing them ...and playing 'find the bug' :dizzy_frown:

Got a whole batch of games from GOG, so as I don't have to try to struggle to work in the snow (ha ha ha) maybe some of them will give me some new ideas to inflict on you.

PS - Thanks frogman for letting me know you got shot by the beach pirate for giving him the record - I'll have to include a 'bonus points' window in my next game and add lots of little extras for people to try and find :v2_dizzy_cry:

Noggin the Nog
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Noggin the Nog » Sun May 06, 2018 8:15 pm

I just finished this game. I really enjoyed it, cheers. :tup:

Sun2003
Free Range Egg

Post by Sun2003 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:01 am

How to.....

Figure to get the gold in the yeti house... used cheese, have the electric fan, and tried it... on the left side of the house, but it wont work
Get the Library card
Get the bucket

Any help would be very nice, thanks

Sun2003

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:37 am

I really should keep notes of my games instead of having to load up the map and try and remember what happens :hitwall:

OK Sun, It seems that for the mouse/rat to push the gold down the hole (to the same part of the cave as the ball drops to), you have to lift the floorboard (that is just left of the room door) with the crowbar and drop the cheese down the hole and replace the floorboard. Then you have to stuff the hankie from the Yeti's bedroom into the mousehole otherwise when you use the fan from outside the house, the 'flavour fumes' won't reach the mouse/rat.

You can't get the bucket until it's time for the monks to have dinner :v2_dizzy_confused2:

The swipe card magically turns into the library card :v2_dizzy_cheers:

Sun2003
Free Range Egg

Post by Sun2003 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:41 am

Thanks, now i moved further... but...

That pot in the temple, what to do with it?

And the wines on blue tower, how to get rid of it?

Hope for more helps, please, thanks

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:06 am

You need to move the pot to the other end of the altar to open the left hand door. What's that? It's too heavy. Hmm, seems like you're going to need a strength potion. Luckily Glenda the witch on Starfish Island has plenty of the stuff ...for a price! :v2_dizzy_cool:

Those vines need a good slashing with a sword. The best type of sword is one that a pirate has, but he needs something in return - and it's not a record (unless you want to die!)