Dizzy's Search for Dozy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Re: Dizzy's Search for Dozy (HELP THREAD)

Postby Sparkles 49 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:03 am

hi Jarek, you're very kind. Items I have are: scuba, flippers, pickaxe and grandad's scroll. I can see another scroll but can't get to it and I'm not sure if I have to do anything with the rolling Dizzy. There's also a square,pink thing in the trees which I just can't get to and coins all over the map that appear to be inaccessible. Really grateful for your help.

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Sparkles 49 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:21 am

I've got 28 coins now. I've used the wind potion and used the spell scroll, just need the last 2 coins.

Jarek
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Jarek » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:15 am

You do not give dancing Dizzy. Pink things can not be collected. Hidden coins are: apart from two hidden in Sheamus and the witch's houses and one by using the milk the rest are just lying around for you to find ...and you will have to jump around a lot to find them all. Can not get: there is a coin on the screen "ohh skeletons", there is a coin on the screen "lovely jubelly". The coin is in the skeleton where he used the expanding foam - I'm not sure it is.

randomgirl
Free Range Egg

Postby randomgirl » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:05 pm

Loving this game, but I've got stuck somewhere. Items are: scuba, flippers, spade, pickaxe (used once), dynamite, detonator, torch, newspaper, blue bucket, crowbar, grandad's scroll, pop up bridge and steel axe.

Think I'm meant to blow up the cave next, but obviously need a fuse or something first. Don't seem to have the oil that other people in the thread have referenced having before this point. Also - are there items in the underwater bramble I need to get hold of?

Any help appreciated.

randomgirl
Free Range Egg

Postby randomgirl » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:00 pm

Hi I'm slightly further on but still stuck! :hitwall:
I have the same items as before minus the dynamite, detonator and cord. Plus I have the spade now.
I have blown the cave open but can't get past the big door. Also still don't know how to get to the oil.

randomgirl
Free Range Egg

Postby randomgirl » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:32 pm

Got the oil now but still stuck! Items: scuba, flippers, spade, pickaxe, hand shovel, dynamite, detonator, torch, newspaper, blue bucket, crowbar, grandad's scroll, pop up bridge, oil-u-like and steel axe.

Still need to: get past the big rock inside the cave, get some wind going to fetch the second scroll, get 12 more coins and help ghost girl out.