Dylan's Dopey Dream (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Re: Dylan's Dopey Dream (HELP THREAD)

Postby quiggie » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:33 pm

Saw you’d posted & thought oh god she’s found a way this could be an all nighter, but no, so till tomorrow everyone nite nite x

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Grandad » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:16 am

Good morning all, hope we slept well and didn't dream about fishing for red herrings :v2_dizzy_rolleyes:
There are two things you should have noticed:
1: the button in the secret room has a picture above it.
2: the map of the maze in the library has the route to every secret room.

...plus of course you need: the red lever from Spud the spider.

Then you can spend the next few weeks trying to solve the second part of the game :hitwall:

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Sparkles 49 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:03 am

Hi Grandad
Going round and round the maze endlessly and got really excited because when I tried to go through into another screen Dylan disappeared and the screen didn't go into the one I thought I should be in. Have I found the answer or have I found a problem?

I'm following the map and think I've identified where the room might be but no luck. Any chance of a less cryptic clue?

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby quiggie » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:09 pm

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha Yeah i won't be following that map cause i don't do map reading so i'm just gonna go round & round the maze & hope i get lucky or my mate Sparkles helps me out. :dizzy_wink:
I found that bit to Sparkles, where you can't go back a screen, you just get stuck then come out at the laughing gods sign.
I also keep thinking about where the anvil is cause that's the only thing that looks like the picture to me.

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Sparkles 49 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:45 pm

Your mate Sparkles is getting right royally ****** off with the s***ing maze :dizzy_mad: . If you look through the window on the stairs, the maze has pink walls and mauve roofs and so does the picture in the secret room. I think you have to go in through an end wall, when you find it that is. Perhaps Grandad will be kind :v2_dizzy_confused3:

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby quiggie » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:52 pm

Yeah same Sparkles. I’ve been going thru all the black block bits again - no luck - probably missed some tho, there are 9 rooms to this f**** maze so twisted Grandad could be right we could be here for weeks :dizzy_mad: :dizzy_mad: :dizzy_mad:

Jarek
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Jarek » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:32 pm

There is probably an invisible maze there.
Last edited by Jarek on Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Grandad » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:28 am

oh for ... :dizzy_mad:
I really thought I had a bug free game this time. I thought I checked every single 'exit' in that maze. If anyone can point out which of the 9 'areas' (ie look at the map in the library) is bugged I'd appreciate it.

OK how to solve the maze:
1 - get the spanner from the room with the button (pressing it opens the right hand side of the 'single block' just above the pathway between the short cut exit and the maze exit). This entry is shown on the map of the maze in the library
2 - just use the short cuts to go back and forth.
3 - give the dead bee to spud the spider to get the red lever and use it in the secret room - this opens up a new area outside the maze for you to explore and get frustrated and assume my mum wasn't married to my dad ....again. :v2_dizzy_biggrin:

PS - The maze doesn't change and the 'holes' remain so that you don't accidentally fall in them a second time ..honest!

Jarek
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Jarek » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:33 am

Here is the entrance.
Attachments
Przechwytywanie.JPG
Przechwytywanie.JPG (12.86 KiB) Viewed 5 times
Last edited by Jarek on Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby quiggie » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:26 pm

GRANDAD: you can't die or anything but when you go through this screen (screen6):
180616_1221_31.png
180616_1221_31.png (7.44 KiB) Viewed 59 times

and turn back your just blocked by the square, you can back-track through but are invisible till you get to the previous screen. Hope i've made sense.