Myst ..ified Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Re: Myst ..ified Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Post by quiggie » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:26 pm

For the life of me Grandad i couldn't get that last book, then suddenly DARKNESS & i got the book!!!!! Fluke? I don't care i'm taking it cause it's been hard work. Finished with 85 points so will be going again for the 100. By the way i can't get thru the sign on the red bk podium!!!
In spite of this being one of your most frustrating games Grandad (and there have been a few), my bald patches & rapid onset drinking i survived & enjoyed it so much i'll be doing it again!

Yours sincerely,

Thick as Sh*t
Anne
:v2_dizzy_clapping: :v2_dizzy_clapping: :v2_dizzy_clapping:

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:31 am

Well done Annie. That really was a hard game (unless your name is Lee) and based on the Myst & Uru series of games, which have always totally messed with my head :v2_dizzy_crazy:

So for some light entertainment I'm now working on a new Dora game, so thinking up lots of bad taste, non PC jokes and scenarios ...after having created a system that allows players to choose what clothes she's wearing (or not) which involves a total of 68 different options ...so far. Oh, and she may well get to visit Castle Blarney again :p

Now to check whether 'Midden' is the word I need to use :v2_dizzy_biggrin:

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:34 pm

Yep glad to know your head can be messed with too!!!
Played again & finished with LESS points lol!
Can't wait for new Dora game, clothed or naked!!!!!
By the way Grandad the Midden is where i've put you many a time :v2_dizzy_blush: