Myst ..ified Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Re: Myst ..ified Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Post by quiggie » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:26 pm

For the life of me Grandad i couldn't get that last book, then suddenly DARKNESS & i got the book!!!!! Fluke? I don't care i'm taking it cause it's been hard work. Finished with 85 points so will be going again for the 100. By the way i can't get thru the sign on the red bk podium!!!
In spite of this being one of your most frustrating games Grandad (and there have been a few), my bald patches & rapid onset drinking i survived & enjoyed it so much i'll be doing it again!

Yours sincerely,

Thick as Sh*t
Anne
:v2_dizzy_clapping: :v2_dizzy_clapping: :v2_dizzy_clapping:

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:31 am

Well done Annie. That really was a hard game (unless your name is Lee) and based on the Myst & Uru series of games, which have always totally messed with my head :v2_dizzy_crazy:

So for some light entertainment I'm now working on a new Dora game, so thinking up lots of bad taste, non PC jokes and scenarios ...after having created a system that allows players to choose what clothes she's wearing (or not) which involves a total of 68 different options ...so far. Oh, and she may well get to visit Castle Blarney again :p

Now to check whether 'Midden' is the word I need to use :v2_dizzy_biggrin:

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:34 pm

Yep glad to know your head can be messed with too!!!
Played again & finished with LESS points lol!
Can't wait for new Dora game, clothed or naked!!!!!
By the way Grandad the Midden is where i've put you many a time :v2_dizzy_blush:

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:54 am

This is for Chlodnik as when I submitted a reply to his pm, the system went loopy and lost it.

The teleport to the candelabra screen is in the floor of the middle right hut and turned on by pressing the lever in the mine.